SiouxSports.com Forum

So how are you getting to denver?

jukenjive27

Morley, Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman departing Fergus Falls Wednesday am via 2005 Buick LeSabre, picking up Keikla at the Denver airport that night, and traveling to Southpaw's in Colorado Springs. On Thursday we all go to Denver. Reverse that order on Sunday morning with pictures of Fighting Sioux NC trophy..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morley, Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman departing Fergus Falls Wednesday am via 2005 Buick LeSabre, picking up Keikla at the Denver airport that night, and traveling to Southpaw's in Colorado Springs. On Thursday we all go to Denver. Reverse that order on Sunday morning with pictures of Fighting Sioux NC trophy..

I like your travel plans Siouxman. :lol:

Road tripping it from Spicer... second year in a row driving to Denver for hockey. Staying at the Westin near the rink... Looking for 4 wins in a row at the Pepsi Center... Still can picture Iron man Porter's wrap around goal from last year!

Go SIOUX!!

we have

3 flying in from phoenix

2 flying from chicago

2 flying from grand forks

5 driving from grand forks

get ready denver for the SEA OF GREEN

8 at the cherry creek and 4 at plaza downtown

Where is Grandpa on that list? Heard he's not coming -- that's a shame!!!

it was 1300 but yeah it is a lot, but money wasn't the issue for me, I am just excited to have a great time.

I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down.

But yeah this is my first frozen four, let's all dye our hair green(temporary dye) and wear green moustaches!

http://www.anytimecostumes.com/ecommerce/c...uct_id=01265380 I'm going to graba few of these and dye them green.

My father in law is flying into Denver from Phoenix. As Sioux-cia mentioned earlier, her, Mr. Siouxmama, YoungAdultSon, and I will be on Al's bus.

I'm ready to go now!

I am too, thank god I have no class on monday! and tuesday and wednesday will be tough but then on thursday it's time to head out!

My father in law is flying into Denver from Phoenix. As Sioux-cia mentioned earlier, her, Mr. Siouxmama, YoungAdultSon, and I will be on Al's bus.

I'm ready to go now!

is he flying in that wednesday night? we are on a us airways that night that leaves around 7 pm

Driving from Devils Lake, leaving early Wednesday morning, staying at the Quality Inn Central (Where Al's bus is staying).

Everyone who is driving it should put something in their back window to signify your destination, that way we can recognize each other if we happen to meet on the open road.

We're taking US85 south to I90 over to Sundance, WY and south again from there to I25. Going to avoid going through the Black Hills.

Driving from Devils Lake, leaving early Wednesday morning, staying at the Quality Inn Central (Where Al's bus is staying).

Everyone who is driving it should put something in their back window to signify your destination, that way we can recognize each other if we happen to meet on the open road.

We're taking US85 south to I90 over to Sundance, WY and south again from there to I25. Going to avoid going through the Black Hills.

Our daughters will be decorating our car windows with green and white paint. Pretty sure we will not be hard to miss.

:)

We are driving from Devils Lake. Leaving Tuesday after work and going as far as we can before we crash somewhere. Six adults in a Toyota (I think) van, thanks to a local car dealer! We are still discussing the route, but most likely via 85. See you in 910 miles.

we have

3 flying in from phoenix

2 flying from chicago

2 flying from grand forks

5 driving from grand forks

get ready denver for the SEA OF GREEN

8 at the cherry creek and 4 at plaza downtown

i guess the cool thing on the 3rd coming from phx is that he has never been to a live hockey game ever and has just learned the game this season. myself and my roomate are from bemidji and have been big sioux fans forever but the 3rd he is a highschool friend and was over a couple of times watching some fights ect the last year and he saw my 2 sioux hockey books laying around and he asked to borrow them and check them out. i said sure and 3 months later he returned them and he was talking about the history a bit and thought it was pretty cool. we have watched a few coyotes games on tv so hes learning the rules and so forth as hes pretty much a az native living here since a young age so as you can imagine there wsnt much hockey around here growing up :) so anyways, we went out and had a few drinks last night and he talked about maybe trying to get a flight to denver cheap and i said if he did i will give him a 87 retro in return to have and wear to the games, a place to stay and we had 1 ticket left to sell and it was his to buy if he went and he texted me this morning saying he booked his flight to denver to watch and cheer on the sioux make a run for #8. cant wait to see many of you and meet you around the parties and denver, go sioux

i guess the cool thing on the 3rd coming from phx is that he has never been to a live hockey game ever and has just learned the game this season. myself and my roomate are from bemidji and have been big sioux fans forever but the 3rd he is a highschool friend and was over a couple of times watching some fights ect the last year and he saw my 2 sioux hockey books laying around and he asked to borrow them and check them out. i said sure and 3 months later he returned them and he was talking about the history a bit and thought it was pretty cool. we have watched a few coyotes games on tv so hes learning the rules and so forth as hes pretty much a az native living here since a young age so as you can imagine there wsnt much hockey around here growing up :) so anyways, we went out and had a few drinks last night and he talked about maybe trying to get a flight to denver cheap and i said if he did i will give him a 87 retro in return to have and wear to the games, a place to stay and we had 1 ticket left to sell and it was his to buy if he went and he texted me this morning saying he booked his flight to denver to watch and cheer on the sioux make a run for #8. cant wait to see many of you and meet you around the parties and denver, go sioux

gogo recruit more fans!

I'm excited to meet all of ya too! Damn I can't get off ss.com I am addicted...

I'm driving down on Wed afternoon some time... off the top of my head I can name at least 20 other students that will also be going and driving down on Wed... I expect a HUGE Sioux turnout :)

2 buses, 1 plane, and a crapton of ppl driving/flying yeah lots of fans!

Sorry, i cannot really see spending $1600. To much for me. Besides i think the people on the bus will be having more fun.

$1600??? Try coming from Australia!!!

My travel plans are:

14 hour flight sydney to LA

4 hour lay-over in LAX

2 hour flight LA to denver

I arrive tuesday night then leave the following monday night to do the same on the way back!!! Ouch! :)

My travel plans are:

4 hour lay-over in LAX

I arrive tuesday night then leave the following monday night to do the same on the way back!!! Ouch! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYf-rhMQIQ

2.25 :) 3:00 is me last year after the BC game in St. Louis. :)

Now driving to Denver, will defer the United airfare +$100 change and go fly somewhere else.

My travel plans are:

4 hour lay-over in LAX

I arrive tuesday night then leave the following monday night to do the same on the way back!!! Ouch! :)

You do what you have to do. I will leave the "coming from australia" to you. But you come to how many Sioux games per year? People with season tickets just recieved invoices, so i will pay the 5-600 and ride the bus and go to 24 games a year.

You do what you have to do. I will leave the "coming from australia" to you. But you come to how many Sioux games per year? People with season tickets just recieved invoices, so i will pay the 5-600 and ride the bus and go to 24 games a year.

i only EVER go to a sioux game if they are at the Frozen Four :) but i plan on attending a gopher series at the ralph one year but not sure when?:(?

i would also pay $600 and go to 24 games a year but i havnt got that luxury :) it SUX