SiouxSports.com Forum

So how are you getting to denver?

jukenjive27

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of al's bus, how is it. Is it comfortable? Bathroom?

There is a bathroom. Comfortable?? Well it's a bus but not too bad as long as the person in the seat in front of you doesn't recline their seat! It ends up in your lap! :lol:

wife and i and friend will be on the charter with you. hope to meet alot of you ss.comers, if not in flight, then in denver. anyone going to the pregame party at the pepsi center put on by the sioux club?

I will be a giant 6'5" guy, prolly with a green sioux hat lol and if we leave early, you can expect me to be like a bear after being awoken from my hibernation (just kidding) :lol:

I will be at the pre game party for sure.

it was 1300 but yeah it is a lot, but money wasn't the issue for me, I am just excited to have a great time.

it would have been $1600(single occupancy) for me. Money not issue here either, just could not bring myself to shell out that much money.

I will be a giant 6'5" guy, prolly with a green sioux hat lol and if we leave early, you can expect me to be like a bear after being awoken from my hibernation (just kidding) :lol:

I will be at the pre game party for sure.

i believe the flight is leaving at 8, which means very early departure from fargo. the kids are usually up by 6:30 or 7, but this will be even earlier than usual :lol: but not complaining, because this trip is going to kick a$$!

Four of us flying from MSP Wednesday morning, rented a van for $30/day, staying a rental home downtown....I booked my flights a month ago and prayed every day not to have egg on my face for it. Paid $200 a ticket from MSP.
You on the 9:00am flight from MSP to Den?