• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1600??? Try coming from Australia!!!

My travel plans are:

14 hour flight sydney to LA

4 hour lay-over in LAX

2 hour flight LA to denver

I arrive tuesday night then leave the following monday night to do the same on the way back!!! Ouch! :)

THIS GUY shouldn't have to pay for 1 SINGLE BEER when he's in Denver! AUSTRALIA? Are you kidding? Now THAT'S a fan! Seriously - You need to wear something unique so SS people know who you are - a vegemite moustache maybe? :) (but then you'd have to smell it the whole game...maybe something else?)

THIS GUY shouldn't have to pay for 1 SINGLE BEER when he's in Denver! AUSTRALIA? Are you kidding? Now THAT'S a fan! Seriously - You need to wear something unique so SS people know who you are - a vegemite moustache maybe? :) (but then you'd have to smell it the whole game...maybe something else?)

That guy owes me a beer. Don't ya Aussie? :)

There's 4 of us that will be taking a car down there! Should be an interesting drive, considering that we're not quite sure which roads we're taking lol

SO EXCITED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!!

go on a weekend long bender and roll it into tues or wed! :)

Haha yeah ill take any beers thrown at me :) .

In case anybody wants to know I will be wearing chay genoways black nike swift jersey all weekend. So find me and get me a beer :(

Yeah mate ill get u that beer :)

Just find me or make urself a sign saying "Aussie owes me a beer" haha

I'm definitely going to try to find you. My 'foster' daughter and I are going to either Australia or New Zealand in two or three years. Will be nice knowing someone there! :)

I'll be turning right out of my cul-de-sac, driving about a half mile to I-25 than it's a straight shot of about 12 miles to the Pepsi Center!

Road Trip of a lifetime!

damn dude you need to calm down, that is way to far to travel, maybe it would be less expensive to watch it on espn and espn2! :)

I'll be turning right out of my cul-de-sac, driving about a half mile to I-25 than it's a straight shot of about 12 miles to the Pepsi Center!

Road Trip of a lifetime!

With your local knowledge where is the best place to park if coming in from the south of town?

Myself and the jlemire Sr. are flying in from Calgary on Wed. Morning and will be staying at the inn at Cherry Ceek! (AZSIOUX you there too?) and sitting in Section 364 row 15!!!! last row in the building!!! who cares as long as I see the Sioux win!!

Myself and the jlemire Sr. are flying in from Calgary on Wed. Morning and will be staying at the inn at Cherry Ceek! (AZSIOUX you there too?) and sitting in Section 364 row 15!!!! last row in the building!!! who cares as long as I see the Sioux win!!

yeah as of now still cherry creek

With your local knowledge where is the best place to park if coming in from the south of town?

Given that the game is on a Thurs afternoon, most of the city parking lots will be full or mostly full downtown. You might luck out, but it would be hit or miss. You'd have to walk a bit if you did find one..not too far, but the Pepsi Center is sort of separated from everything by Speer Blvd and off by itself.

I'd concentrate on the Pepsi Center Lots themselves. There is plenty of parking.

Or, park at a RTD light rail station down south and take the train in. There is a train stop right at the Pepsi Center.

http://www.rtd-denver.com/LightRail/index.html

Hey, we are in Section 364 Row 14. . . .so we are right there with you! It is not too bad being in the last row, as you can actually stand with no one to complain!! :lol:

Just wondering how everyone is getting to Denver, are you taking Al's bus? taking the charter? or flying/driving yourself? :lol:

I am going charter flight, I just wanna see how many peeps here I will get to meet!

Going on Al's bus too - this is probably my 25th trip with him - always a classic trip! Fourth Frozen Four IN A ROW! That's a pretty impressive stat for any program, but I wasn't happy with the other 3 outcomes - I feel good about this one!!

Going on Al's bus too - this is probably my 25th trip with him - always a classic trip! Fourth Frozen Four IN A ROW! That's a pretty impressive stat for any program, but I wasn't happy with the other 3 outcomes - I feel good about this one!!

It's my first frozen four, so I am so excited, my first ever sioux road games were the games in madison.

I'm definitely going to try to find you. My 'foster' daughter and I are going to either Australia or New Zealand in two or three years. Will be nice knowing someone there! ;)

Awesome, if you see a black nike swift sioux jersey with Genoway #5 on the back, DEFINATELY say hello, i would love to meet all you SS.com members :D

You will love Australia and NZ both are great but NZ is great if you like adventure sports like bungee jumping, sky diving, jet boats, river rapids etc. but Australia is better for sight seeing and tourist activities.

anyways it is 11pm here and i can not sleep as i leave tomorrow at 1pm and i am sooooo excited it will be the longest 22 hour trip in the world, but it is worth it :lol:

can not wait to see you all there it will be lots of fun, GO SIOUX WOOOOOOOOOOO