SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there aren't a whole lot of rules for fandom, but actively cheering for the most hated rival of the school you chose to go to is a big no-no.

I don't care where you went to high school. What you did and who you cheered for in the first 18 years of your life is more an accident of birth and geography. You choose your university/college. You better damn well better support it.

Some Gopher friends of mine asked me what I would do if my son were to skate for the Minnesota Gophers someday. I told them I would be in Mariucci Arena standing proud while watching him be called out for pre-game introductions...then I'd boo his a** off like I do the rest of the Gophers.

Some Gopher friends of mine asked me what I would do if my son were to skate for the Minnesota Gophers someday. I told them I would be in Mariucci Arena standing proud while watching him be called out for pre-game introductions...then I'd boo his a** off like I do the rest of the Gophers.

:love:

:love: CLASSIC

That is AWESOME!! Nice post

Well, Air Force gave Miami its money's worth...well.. Volkening did anyways. AFA is CLEARLY a one trick pony. Volkening was amazing. Zatkoff was great too, but Miami dominated later in the game because AFA has ZERO stick handling ability.

They play the winner of the BC/Minny game right? I'd say this: Miami's season ends tomorrow regardless. They got REALLY LUCKY today.

Still, it is the second game in which I predicted the correct outcome.

Does UW winning work to our advantage?

Serratorre and AF got their fill of little Shep in OT; put them in the pbox but refused to make a call on Miami; what a total crap job of officiating.

I was watching that game and wondering who the ref was that was letting all of those obstruction call go.

Wouldn't you know it Shepturd. Frank S. had a lot of room to be upset. It is a joke that the WCHA officials get to ref in the NCAA tourney but at least the rest of the NCAA hockey gets to see how bad it really is...

Kolarik with a nice dive right in front of the net. . . . .Clarkson player goes for 2:00. Kolarik SHOULD go for the dive, as he was barely touched. Robbie Earl, is that you? ???

Nevermind. . . ref thought the better of it and put them both in the box. Amazing. . . some refs really do call diving! :love: