SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA HOCKEY TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

Not that I'm a Mankato fan, but I would rather see them make the tourney than Bucky. After watching MN the last few games I have a lot more respect for how good Mankato is. I think they are better than Bucky.

After the Sioux swept, Kato had a very nice run.

Note to NCAA,Wisc won't make it out of their region no matter how many fans they have in the seats. :wink:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched them play some pretty ugly hockey against Michigan last night. M-Ohio didn't impress me.

As boring as DU hockey is, they seem to have a system that works night after night.

Should DU and Miami play. Hands down DU wins. JMHO, :wink:

yes, but as we have seen, one night doesnt define a team. if it did, we wouldnt have won last night based on our play vs. Denver. dont count them out. like you, i think DU will win, but i wouldnt discount Miami yet.

I agree that Miami is the weakest of the 4 number ones. Can't understand how the two top seeds get sent out east. I think Michigan got the best draw. After that, they all look pretty even. UM-BC game should be a good one.

They are all going to be tough from here on in. Hope the Sioux get a great following in Madison.

Is this region Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun??