SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

why? it would have made me laugh before I go to sleep sad because we lost. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW BOYS!

I ran out of appropriate jokes as I was going through ways to be funny....all of them not suitable for this message board, sorry.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to go to a hockey game tomorrow with a GOPHER fan. Despite your avatar (which is awesome), I believe you to NOT be a closet Fighting Sioux fan. :angry: We can cheer the Purple Cows to sure defeat at the hands of the mighty Golden Gophers!!

I LOVE GOPHERZ!!

Let me fix this for you....

Much better :)

Yes I did, haha. I'm a little frustrated because no one will go with me to Mankato tomorrow though, and it would be tough being that I'd have to get back to Fargo and I'm flying out on Monday morning early :angry:

Even though my team won, I'll admit I didn't really want to watch the Sioux lose, lots of depressed people around me :/

I'm sorry to tell you guys but I'm turning down 2 free tickets to the Sioux game tomorrow in order to watch my boys play on TV.

ummmmm, i would hope so

ummmmm, i would hope so

I'd offer them to you guys but you'd have to sit by some Gopher fans and apparently Sioux-CIA doesn't want to sit by me.

AZSIOUX I'm happy you are 2 hours ahead, all these other people go to sleep and its just us left.

God my sleep habits suck.

As upset as I am about the ending to tonights game, my only consilation is that i have 2 tickets to tomorrows game....my wife had to work friday didnt have tix for tonight and i got tix for tomorrow so i wonder if my wife didnt have a little mojo going....All I have to say is "she better look like a hottie tomorrow and make this all worth it!"