SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he did play college for ND, so he must be somewhat of a goon :D

I couldn't believe it. I was watching the Sioux game, and I look up and see a scrap. Parise's jersey was already off, so I wasn't sure if that was him. Had to go back and watch the whole thing. He didn't back down. Didn't win by any means, but he held his own for a large part of it before being taken down.

I couldn't believe it. I was watching the Sioux game, and I look up and see a scrap. Parise's jersey was already off, so I wasn't sure if that was him. Had to go back and watch the whole thing. He didn't back down. Didn't win by any means, but he held his own for a large part of it before being taken down.

Interesting penalty sequence: Zajac gets 2 minutes for slashing Boyle, Parise steps in and gets a fighting major, but Boyle gets 4 for instigating, 5 for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct. Maybe our boy Parise stepped in to defend his teammate.

Zach with a Goal also. Just needs an assist for a Gordie Howe hat trick.

EDIT: and in St Paul, Gleason draws a trip in OT, 4-4 Edina and Benilde ... PP coming up.

Interesting penalty sequence: Zajac gets 2 minutes for slashing Boyle, Parise steps in and gets a fighting major, but Boyle gets 4 for instigating, 5 for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct. Maybe our boy Parise stepped in to defend his teammate.

Zach with a Goal also. Just needs an assist for a Gordie Howe hat trick.

Actually, Zach tripped Boyle, which got him ticked off.