SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey Playoffs Talk

AZSIOUX

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this to be interesting:

"Eleven players were nominated for the CCHA 2007-08 Scholar-Athlete of the Year.

Candidates much have a 3.25 grade point average through the fall term of the year in which they were nominated. Faculty representatives from each school do the nominating, and there

Anyone else see the Harvard game. They beat Quinn in the playoffs 11-0!

Greatest heist in playoff history. Quinnipiac, who tired of the season last week, hired the nearest DI Club team to play in their stead.

After going down 6-0, the Quinnipiac team decided to start taking plays from the movie "Mighty Ducks"

By the end of the game, they were too busy figure skating or doing homework to care about the game. :D

(Seriously, Quinnipiac should just forfeit the rest of the season. Embarrassing.)

WOW!!!!!!!!!! What a finish!!!!!!!!!!!!! A shorty by the Mavs!!! Terrible Too many men call...way to go mavs

I agree 100%. Just a minute or so after a Maverick is hauled down on a scoring chance (I believe good ol' Frank called it "finishing a check), a ticky-tack too many men on the ice penalty? Justice is served by the short-handed goal.

One that is 20-12 thank you very much...one game away from the Big 10 championship....

From now on gopherz is going to strictly talk in the 3rd person in this post. He is going to watch basketball tomorrow and not hockey out of being so pissed about the loss. Go GOPHERS (basketball)

One that is 20-12 thank you very much...one game away from the Big 10 championship....

From now on gopherz is going to strictly talk in the 3rd person in this post. He is going to watch basketball tomorrow and not hockey out of being so pissed about the loss. Go GOPHERS (basketball)

you should see if any of them can skate.....

you should see if any of them can skate.....

Why? Might as well not have anyone out there besides Kangas because that's what it turned out to be, the dude got left out to dry, played the best game a goalie has played all year, easily.

I'd have to be seriously pissed to watch basketball over hockey. No... I'd probably have to be out cold.

Never fear though, I would gladly watch basketball over Nascar. Both equally suck, but Nascar takes the cake. Need proof? Listen to KFAN when they have Nascar on. Simply unbelievable. Makes me want to run my car into something....but I avoid it by simply turning the radio off.

Harvard beat Quinn 11-0 and Michigan beat UNO 10-1.

Seriously...why does analysts take the CCHA and ECACHL seriously? UAA may still lose against Michigan or Harvard, but they'd at least make it competitive.