Injuries?

MJohnce

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more slapping goals in out of midair while in midair for Trupp maybe, haha

What are you trying to say here? :angry:

They showed pictures of Chay and Evan today on TV.

Both had bandages wrapped much like casts on. Evan's leg was elevated and placed on a chair and he had crutches. I'm inclined to believe the rumor about a broken bone.

Chay had his arm wrapped from his wrist to assumedly his elbow and his arm in a sling. I don't know about you, but if he hurt his wrist, would they really imobilize the entire arm? Something tells me this isn't a wrist injury...or worse, not only a wrist injury.

Either way, I fear both will be out significant time. :(

No more slapping goals in out of midair while in midair for Trupp maybe, haha

so you are happy a sioux player got injured or just bitter regarding his goal? pathetic if you are happy hes injured, hopefully thats not what you meant

From the view the game gave us today of trupp and Genoway sitting side by side, Im definitely thinking more than 3 weeks for both of them. With the freshmen line doing so good and Genoway's ability to do what he does, I hope the team will be ok for the important games to come without these two in the lineup. There definitely wasn't too many positives other the the W's from the games this weekend, I thought, the team seemed pretty sloppy for a majority of the weekend. Hope we will get a good look of our restructured team next weekend and they pull off a couple key wins.

Trupp has a really bright future ahead of him. I think it would be best if he was out of the lineup unless he is 100%. It protects him and it protects the team. I love watching Trupp play, but it would be horrible to create a nagging or aggravated injury to that leg.

The team is strong, and anytime you miss a couple players it affects that chemistry. The bright side (at least in terms of the Genoway injury) is that we get to see more of Marto and LaPoint out there. For at least today, I think this would go down in the minus column for LaPoint. He didn't have the greatest weekend, IMO. But that's a different debate.

I wish them both a speedy AND FULL recovery.

Trupp has a really bright future ahead of him. I think it would be best if he was out of the lineup unless he is 100%. It protects him and it protects the team. I love watching Trupp play, but it would be horrible to create a nagging or aggravated injury to that leg.

The team is strong, and anytime you miss a couple players it affects that chemistry. The bright side (at least in terms of the Genoway injury) is that we get to see more of Marto and LaPoint out there. For at least today, I think this would go down in the minus column for LaPoint. He didn't have the greatest weekend, IMO. But that's a different debate.

I wish them both a speedy AND FULL recovery.

hak said it as well, lapoint struggled early today but when chay went out he picked it up!! trupp is probably done for the season im guessing and its marto and lapoint together probably until chays back. tear it up guys!! its also millers time or davidsons time to play a big role every night in trupps spot.

hak said it as well, lapoint struggled early today but when chay went out he picked it up!! trupp is probably done for the season im guessing and its marto and lapoint together probably until chays back. tear it up guys!! its also millers time or davidsons time to play a big role every night in trupps spot.

My only knock on LaPoint, if it's really a knock at all, is that he needs to be quicker with his decision-making. When I was at the games this weekend, he would have time to clear the puck and end up making a poor decision or just waiting too long to make the right one. He played ok, just needs to catch up to the speed of the game it seems to me.

My only knock on LaPoint, if it's really a knock at all, is that he needs to be quicker with his decision-making. When I was at the games this weekend, he would have time to clear the puck and end up making a poor decision or just waiting too long to make the right one. He played ok, just needs to catch up to the speed of the game it seems to me.

i think as time goes by and both marto and lapoint gain experience it will all come together. defense is the toughest position to play in the wcha as a freshman and hak has confidence in both of them and it may pay off here with chay being out for who knows how long. with both having big game experience this season up to now it wont be a eye opener for both frosh. both will be needed and i have confidence that both will step up

It would be really tough to struggle early before you even get on the ice.