SiouxSports.com Forum

I love JP Lamoureux, and SO CAN YOU!

Big A HG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has everyone been doing their voting

since it counts for 1% and is just a ploy to make the fans think they have a say , not really :lol::lol: jpl's play speaks for itself and he is getting his recognition now!! he was top 3 last week in INCH hobey tracker and should remain

TJ is the best player on the team, but with the lack of depth at the goaltender position you have to ask yourself this question:

If we lost TJ or Phil, which would be more devasting to the team?

Do you think we could make the run with an unproven goalie?

We know #7 is the best player on the team dah I think you meant to say ..... TJ is the best player in the country :lol:

You are right there is no way we make a run for #8 without JPL because our backup is ......... well you know the story :lol:

We know #7 is the best player on the team dah I think you meant to say ..... TJ is the best player in the country :D

You are right there is no way we make a run for #8 without JPL because our backup is ......... well you know the story ???

Yep. I did mean to say in the country!

What story are you talking about?

Hope TJ is at least a top-ten finalist for HB!

JP still in the top 3 on INCH's rankings after this week. Andrew Kozek is now a "Hidden Hobey"

1 huge week makes you a hidden hobey ??? thats cool they gave him a plug though after that great weekend!

nice to see phil in that top 3. keep winning and that wont change

I want everyone to think back to the days following our defeat of Manitoba in the exhibition. Remember JP let in 2 insanely easy goals and all hell was about to break loose in Sioux Nation? I was one of the nay-sayers after that (still had confidence, but wasn't sure how it would really pan out), but you can't argue with how stupid some of us sound now. ???

movin on up, movin on up - jeffersons style :whistling:

inch hobey tracker

PHIL #2

To Date: 20-8-2, 1.76 GAA, .931 save pct., 4 shutouts

The Buzz: Lamoureux's weekend was notable because of what he didn't do. One day after making 17 saves in a 5-1 non-conference win against Bemidji State in Grand Forks, he rested as junior Aaron Walski got his first career start. The day off ended Lamoureux's run of consecutive starts at 55, an impressive achievement for a goalie at any level. He's allowed one

goal in nine of his last 11 starts.

PHIL 4 HOBEY

tj hensick

Oh it gets better...after the game at the press conference he had major attitude (along with red) they both gave UND no respect and Tj (hensick) wouldn't answer any comments about his behavior.....big cry baby, in my opinion anyways.

Oh it gets better...after the game at the press conference he had major attitude (along with red) they both gave UND no respect and Tj (hensick) wouldn't answer any comments about his behavior.....big cry baby, in my opinion anyways.

He got a 10 minute misconduct for mouthing off to the ref at the end of that game, didn't he? Great way to end your Hobey contending senior season.

The one this year that is bugging me is Gerbe from BC. There is all kinds of press about him being considered for the hobey and the guy has been warned twice by the league for dirty play and then was suspended by the league for butt ending another player. Seems to me he doesn't meet the "Character" component of the award.

it will be interesting to see how porters numbers look with chad kolarik out who has been another hobey contender this season. word is that hes out til the ncaa tourney. lets have phil keep puttin up 1 spots with the team winning nightly and see what happens!

The one this year that is bugging me is Gerbe from BC. There is all kinds of press about him being considered for the hobey and the guy has been warned twice by the league for dirty play and then was suspended by the league for butt ending another player. Seems to me he doesn't meet the "Character" component of the award.

Gerbe is one of the chippiest players I've seen in a long time. He was a little prick in St Louis last year too. I really want another NCAA match-up with them so he can get his ass kicked. Kaip, Radke, or Finley...........................