SiouxSports.com Forum

I love JP Lamoureux, and SO CAN YOU!

Big A HG

Gerbe is one of the chippiest players I've seen in a long time. He was a little prick in St Louis last year too. I really want another NCAA match-up with them so he can get his ass kicked. Kaip, Radke, or Finley...........................

i don't see that happening in NCAA tournament time. As much as we want them to and as much as they might want to, not going to happen. Too much at stake.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP is now 2nd on INCH's Hobey Tracker, behind Porter and ahead of Gerbe. Nodl is a hidden Hobey and Bachman is in the Bull Market.

My Hobey prediction as of right now will be:

Porter

Lamoureux

Bachman

uhhh, yeah, check post #40 in this thread. you are way behind times sucker :D:D

INCH Hobey Tracker updated. Top three still the same. TJ Oshie is bull market Hobey candidate right now, has 19 points since our last loss! I don't think Oshie will win it, but might have a chance to get in the top 10.

http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archiv...racker_0625.htm

Also, hopefully Michigan fans start the "Porter was robbed!" slogan after this year. :huh:

INCH Hobey Tracker updated. Top three still the same. TJ Oshie is bull market Hobey candidate right now, has 19 points since our last loss! I don't think Oshie will win it, but might have a chance to get in the top 10.

http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archiv...racker_0625.htm

Also, hopefully Michigan fans start the "Porter was robbed!" slogan after this year. :huh:

very nice!! im going to update the hobey site right now with the new inch tracker, a couple of goose eggs this weekend will help his cause as well. :sad: porter is a damn good player and deserves to be on top as of now but i know who the best college hockey player is and im sure a few of you do as well

very nice!! im going to update the hobey site right now with the new inch tracker, a couple of goose eggs this weekend will help his cause as well. :sad: porter is a damn good player and deserves to be on top as of now but i know who the best college hockey player is and im sure a few of you do as well

INCH has crowned Kevin Porter with the Hobey, but I agree Osh is the best player is college and #1 deserves the award. I've said since I watched Michigan play in the fall that Porter was a stud, but imagine what some of the UND boys could do in the cup cake hockey association.

It's too bad that the Hobey is such a numbers game. :huh: If it were truly about the best player in college hockey, there is nobody who works harder and battles through more "junk" and is as selfless and team orientated than TJ.

With that said - Go Phil, a couple more shutouts and you wil be assured a spot in the hat trick.

It's too bad that the Hobey is such a numbers game. :huh: If it were truly about the best player in college hockey, there is nobody who works harder and battles through more "junk" and is as selfless and team orientated than TJ.

With that said - Go Phil, a couple more shutouts and you wil be assured a spot in the hat trick.

its also the off ice thing with tj. everyone knows that. if it was on ice he would be in there already without the highest stats. tjs the man to lead this team to #8, phil is the man that has a shot at the hobey hattrick!

its also the off ice thing with tj. everyone knows that. if it was on ice he would be in there already without the highest stats. tjs the man to lead this team to #8, phil is the man that has a shot at the hobey hattrick!

I know it's the off ice stuff with TJ, but what about the ON ICE stuff with Gerbe? :huh: - that is just a bee in my bonnet - all the "national" folks want to crucify TJ for taking a leak, but it's just fine for Gerbe to butt end another player and get suspended by his league.

I think Jean-Phillipe will be the reason for the 8th banner

i was just saying tj will lead the team and i think the whole team will be the reason if they get a crack at #8. jpl has been great this entire season and hopefully will be rewarded in denver that friday just being there!!

Sorry, if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone else recently looked at the Hobey fan voting results? If not check out http://www.hobeybaker.com/voting/.

Notice that there are nearly 23 million votes cast and nearly 21 million of them are for Teslak from Michigan Tech and over 1 million for Ryan Jones from Miami. Yow! Obviously some motivated MT & Miami fans have found a way to hammer the system with fake votes. Since fan voting counts for something like 1% of the vote, it seems like this could skew the results if voting is close. Can the selection committee (or whatever group looks at this) somehow discard the obvious fake votes? Do they throw out all votes for those two? Or does it just stand the way it is, obviously a system that's been tampered with?

Sorry, if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone else recently looked at the Hobey fan voting results? If not check out http://www.hobeybaker.com/voting/.

Notice that there are nearly 23 million votes cast and nearly 21 million of them are for Teslak from Michigan Tech and over 1 million for Ryan Jones from Miami. Yow! Obviously some motivated MT & Miami fans have found a way to hammer the system with fake votes. Since fan voting counts for something like 1% of the vote, it seems like this could skew the results if voting is close. Can the selection committee (or whatever group looks at this) somehow discard the obvious fake votes? Do they throw out all votes for those two? Or does it just stand the way it is, obviously a system that's been tampered with?

those damn tech kids :huh:

they only count 1%. they dont mean a thing. just a ploy to get fans involved in the process.

Somebody definitely hacked it. If you keep clicking refresh on the page you can see that he gets nearly 100 votes every couple seconds.

good for them, their favorite player still wont come close to sniffing a hobey :huh:

Tech had class canceled about a month or so ago. Students had nothing to do but:

1. Drink

2. [edited due to this being a family site]

Since there aren't too many ladies at Tech, many of the guys could not do #2. Therefore one of them wrote a program that got around the vote for Hobey security. That program was then distributed to his fellow dorks who also could not do #2. You can currently see what the results of that are.

jpl looks to be coming in a distant second. i don't think there is any way porter does not win the hobey, but would be cool to see jpl make the hattrick, nice reward for a solid year to go along with #8. nice to see tj's efforts not going unnoticed. i was never a cstv.com fan, but the one thing they did a nice job of was the hobey board, which they no longer do now. rumor has it cstv.com will no longer exist after march madness, but no real loss for college hockey there.

http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/H...racker_0625.htm

jpl looks to be coming in a distant second. i don't think there is any way porter does not win the hobey, but would be cool to see jpl make the hattrick, nice reward for a solid year to go along with #8. nice to see tj's efforts not going unnoticed. i was never a cstv.com fan, but the one thing they did a nice job of was the hobey board, which they no longer do now. rumor has it cstv.com will no longer exist after march madness, but no real loss for college hockey there.

http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/H...racker_0625.htm

its porters to lose but like you said it would be great to see phil there in the end. a few more goose eggs for phil and the sioux and then he becomes a serious threat.