SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Gophers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the sioux were up 2-1 at the end of the 2nd. I knew it was 1-1 at the end of the first, but I thought we scored a goal to go up 2-1 in the second. I know about the goal that was waived off when oshie put it in the net, but i thought that would've made it 3-1. Instead it's only 2-1. Or am I wrong, and it's 1-1? I'm also with comcast, and they suck s*!@!! The channels keep going in and out, and I'm still getting the duluth/wisco. game as well!!

IP Driver errors; no game...I need a beer!

I've been keeping a pretty close eye on things tonight, and am tuning this new server a bit (we moved to a new one last Nov.). I'm afraid the struggling about 10 mins ago was my fault, I was tweaking it a bit and ended up making it really busy right at the same time everyone rushed in from their broken tv. ???

I won't try to make more big changes in real-time while it's in such heavy use, beyond making sure it gets back up when it starts to struggle like it did about 10 mins ago, but should be able to use some of what I've learned tonight to make it much more self-recovering tomorrow. It's tough to do this sort of testing without the real traffic, which is why I'm paying particular attention tonight.

I thought the sioux were up 2-1 at the end of the 2nd. I knew it was 1-1 at the end of the first, but I thought we scored a goal to go up 2-1 in the second. I know about the goal that was waived off when oshie put it in the net, but i thought that would've made it 3-1. Instead it's only 2-1. Or am I wrong, and it's 1-1? I'm also with comcast, and they suck s*!@!! The channels keep going in and out, and I'm still getting the duluth/wisco. game as well!!

1-1 still sir. SOrry to say you are wrong

How long was the coverage out?

I got pissed off, but I have it on 2 channels so I just switched.

Better period. Still not UND hockey.

Wish that whistle would have been a little slower and gotten that 2nd goal.

Well, right now, I still have two channels of Wisco-UMD and I am in Bismarck. UGH!!! I can get it on the radio, but just not the same!!!!

:angry: I've been keeping a pretty close eye on things tonight, and am tuning this new server a bit (we moved to a new one last Nov.). I can't make many big changes in real-time while it's in such heavy use, beyond making sure it gets back up when it starts to struggle like it did about 10 mins ago, but should be able to use some of what I've learned tonight to make it much more self-recovering tomorrow. It's tough to do this sort of testing without the real traffic, which is why I'm paying particular attention tonight.

So we should all set up a time to get on before game time? ???

I'd do it to help you work out the bugs!

How long was the coverage out?

I got pissed off, but I have it on 2 channels so I just switched.

Better period. Still not UND hockey.

Wish that whistle would have been a little slower and gotten that 2nd goal.

coverage was out for maybe 25 min here, thats waaaaaaaaaay to long for a sioux game!