SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to back up AZ, I though about pasting a pic of Okposo in a pro uniform, Hagemo's mug shot, and Tyler Hirsch's famous moment, but then I realized that doing so would be classless.

Sioux will dominate. Minny will complain about all the pro defections. A minny fan told me the other day about how many guys they lost and asked if we lost anyone from last year...jeez, and they called themselves a hockey fan!

The penalty box girl happened at the Ralph in december. A Gopher went to the box, and the big screen showed a Gopher uniform go into the penalty box, take off "his" helmet, and out comes this flowing hair, and it was a girl!! Great humor!

Agree with Holy Cross being over and done.

That was genius, I did get a kick out of that. For a second there I actually thought it was Blake Wheeler! :angry:

I am most concerned with Wheeler and Hoeffel this weekend for the Gophers.

Wheeler always seems to play well against the Sioux (or at least get timely goals), and Hoeffel was outstanding in the earlier series between these teams at REA.

If the Gophers could score more than 2 goals and not get out-worked during a 3rd period you might have a reason to be worried, but as it is unless Kangas gets a shutout the Sioux might have a hard time losing either game. :angry:

As a Gopher fan, I have to admit I am a bit shocked at what I have read. Words like concerned, worried etc. I admit to not seeing a whole lot of Sioux games this year, but I have been at the 4 out of towners, and a bunch at home. This is a team that lost to RPI, and tied Air Force!!!

I hope it is false modesty on your part, but if my squad picks up 2 points this weekend, it would be the highlight of the season!

As a Gopher fan, I have to admit I am a bit shocked at what I have read. Words like concerned, worried etc. I admit to not seeing a whole lot of Sioux games this year, but I have been at the 4 out of towners, and a bunch at home. This is a team that lost to RPI, and tied Air Force!!!

I hope it is false modesty on your part, but if my squad picks up 2 points this weekend, it would be the highlight of the season!

i think it just stems from the rivalry and anything can happen... for one think if the sioux score 3 plus goals each night its a sweep weekend, go sioux

Anything easily removable will be stolen and passed around the student section, haha. The best playing Mankato when 2 people somehow got into the student section and thought it would be a good idea to be loud and proud with their 'kato gear. 2 lucky students ending up walking away with some hats, either that or they ended up in the garbage.

Anything easily removable will be stolen and passed around the student section, haha. The best playing Mankato when 2 people somehow got into the student section and thought it would be a good idea to be loud and proud with their 'kato gear. 2 lucky students ending up walking away with some hats, either that or they ended up in the garbage.

Once again showing the intelligence of UMTC students. They go to school for four years and still need to have the name of the state spelled out for them for there assine rouser, the most pathetic cheer in all of sports.

Once again showing the intelligence of UMTC students. They go to school for four years and still need to have the name of the state spelled out for them for there assine rouser, the most pathetic cheer in all of sports.

Actually the chant "Sioux Yeah Yeah" takes the trophy. Nice try. I dont see the Sioux with any chants where the whole crowd does it and its that loud and well coordinated. Fail.

Actually the chant "Sioux Yeah Yeah" takes the trophy. Nice try. I dont see the Sioux with any chants where the whole crowd does it and its that loud and well coordinated. Fail.

why would you steal something from another person just sitting there enjoying a game? it just shows how classless you people from the UofM are! I can understand some ribbing and stuff but to steal something from someone is just LOW.

The rouser spells the state of the school, real tough. I just think it is as retarded as they come. Mankato has the Ole after a goals that kicks the crap out of the rouser. The "Sioux Yeah Yeah" is cool and should be more involved but at least we don't need a score board to help us spell.

For whoever is sitting right in front of the student section, if you wear a hat or any sioux attire that is easily removable in reach of the nearest student, prepare to lose it, haha.

I'll take you up on that challenge there Skippy....going to enjoy watching you try to remove my "Got Oshie?" t-shirt. You will likely find yourself stuffed into my 32 oz big gulp face first. :lol: