SiouxSports.com Forum

Signing Day 2017

SiouxBoys

48 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

In my personal experience he was a straight shooter which I appreciated. Bit of a used car salesman at times though which I detest.

He wasn't my favorite coach in terms of guys that really poured into you as a person, but I don't feel like that's how every coach should operate.

Coach Bohl operates much more like a CEO, delegating the necessary things to his assistants. I think there are many approaches to being a head football coach that can be ultra successful, as long as you are being authentic in that approach, clearly this his approach works for him. Contrast him with a Dabo Sweeney type who seems to act as a surrogate father or preacher in these young men's lives, that approach works for Dabo because it's who he is. If Bohl tried that way he'd fail.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2017 at 10:38 AM, siouxfan512 said:

Fun Fact from over on Bisonville: Apparently Illinoise State signed a OL named Kobe Buffalomeat. Thats a heck of a name, and I'm sure the Bison fans will have some fun with that one when Illinoise St. is in Fargo.

http://herosports.com/news/football-illinois-state-kobe-buffalomeat-jimmy-kimmel-name-fcs-football