SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

217fight1.jpg

I think everyone knows how big of a game and weekend this is WCHA and PWR wise - GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Games are on Fox Rocky Mountain on Direct TV, Dish or Digital cable if you have the sports tier and its being shown or get the webcast HERE

5-3 SIOUX - gregoire,gregoire,frattin,watkins,genoway

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

217fight1.jpg

I think everyone knows how big of a game and weekend this is WCHA and PWR wise - GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Games are on Fox Rocky Mountain on Direct TV, Dish or Digital cable if you have the sports tier and its being shown or get the webcast HERE

5-3 SIOUX - gregoire,gregoire,frattin,watkins,genoway

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

Don't forget the games are also being shown on Fox College Sports as well.

What's Butler so ticked at Gwoz for that he'd want to punch him in the head?

Butler musta saw an episode of Saved by the Bell he didn't like...although Malone reacted in anger due to him liking that particular episode. The ref, however, insisted on breaking it up since he didn't see that episode and couldn't make an official ruling on the subject.

Just a guess...

Is anyone from the stands gonna throw a Pioneer on the ice tonight or tomorrow?

Not that I condone that type of behavior...

You mean the car sound system or the Davy Crockettt look-alike?

4-3 Sioux. Martens with the game winner mid-way thru the 3rd.

Butler musta saw an episode of Saved by the Bell he didn't like...although Malone reacted in anger due to him liking that particular episode. The ref, however, insisted on breaking it up since he didn't see that episode and couldn't make an official ruling on the subject.

Just a guess...

:)

I have not heard of that channel. Anyone know if that is carried by Dish Network? Thanks!!

just a alternate fox channel that most digital cable outlets use to show different games. if you hjave ther package you will get fox rocky mountain on diect tv or dish. fcs may be shown on those providers but not needed really witht he games on fox rm

good quotes :) lets talk tough in the newpaper and announce how we are gona try to play - lets punish these guys like we did to the gophers

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_11532203

"We've talked about it, that we're going to take the physical play to them right away, to let them know we're not intimidated," DU junior defenseman Cody Brookwell said. "There is a time and place (to fight), and there are guys on this team willing to go with a guy. That's part of the game, and sometimes it needs to be dealt with."

"We all saw their Minnesota games a couple weeks ago, and all the stuff that went on," Testwuide said. "They try to intimidate teams that come in there, but the bottom line is it's still hockey, and you have to put the puck in the net to win. That's what we're focusing on."

puting the puck in the net is the concept?? really? not only did we toss the gophers around the rink we dropped 12 on them as well........... :lol: testwuide is just still bitter after getting his azz whooped last year by radke. i like the first quote but its funny thats what they are worried about

just a alternate fox channel that most digital cable outlets use to show different games. if you hjave ther package you will get fox rocky mountain on diect tv or dish. fcs may be shown on those providers but not needed really witht he games on fox rm

Thanks. Yeah I am going to call Dish and get FSN RM for the month so I can watch the games this weekend. I just wanted to make sure that was not a alternate channel that i may already have. Thanks for the info.

Just a guess...

I know it's childish but would it be out-of-bounds for the scoreboard guys to find a good Saved by the Bell and split screen Gwoz?

Just wondering? :)

I know it's childish but would it be out-of-bounds for the scoreboard guys to find a good Saved by the Bell and split screen Gwoz?

Just wondering? ;)

:) probably not after they over did the bubbles last time vs minny. i knew once i saw those that those wouldnt be used ever again. probably a bit over the top and shouldnt be used again but funny at the time :lol:

GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As a Denver fan, I find the Gwoz/Belding photos totally hilarious. The only problem I see with that is that most people over 35 don't know who Belding was, unless they had kids that liked "Saved by the Bell."

As for the DU 'tough talk' in the newspaper, I wouldn't read too much into it. It's all about self-respect. What would expect them to say? "Last year, we had the crap kicked out of us in Grand Forks, and we really look forward to rolling over and turtling again."...

I think DU and UND will be focused on playing hockey, as lot is at stake and suspensions aren't wanted at this time of year.

As a Denver fan, I find the Gwoz/Belding photos totally hilarious. The only problem I see with that is that most people over 35 don't know who Belding was, unless they had kids that liked "Saved by the Bell."

As for the DU 'tough talk' in the newspaper, I wouldn't read too much into it. It's all about self-respect. What would expect them to say? "Last year, we had the crap kicked out of us in Grand Forks, and we really look forward to rolling over and turtling again."...

I think DU and UND will be focused on playing hockey, as lot is at stake and suspensions aren't wanted at this time of year.

good post and yes the reporters ask those specific questions to get those answers so i understand that. they just went into detail as players answering them which is refreshing i guess :) this will be a hell of a series overall. big time stakes with 2 big time teams!!

I have not heard of that channel. Anyone know if that is carried by Dish Network? Thanks!!

i just noticed i have it on at 7 on FCS my time which is 23 minutes later than scheduled so not sure if it will be tape delayed or showed in progress. ill pull up the webcast at 637 if its tape delayed rather than joining in progress.

I've got a feeling the Sioux will come out buzzing tonight and play 60-minutes of quality hockey. This will continue through Game#2 and have the brooms ready! Yep, I'm a homer and bleed green, but I'm wearing the black jersey tonight. Heading over to the arena shortly to catch all the pregame activities. Go Sioux...Play Hard...Play Smart...NOT IN OUR HOUSE MENTALITY!