SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

check the tape... I just noticed it, watch vv's foot behind tweeds, maybe that's why tweeds was so mad... or maybe it was cause we hung 8 on them

I am talking about the one infront of the DU bench. is that the one your talking about? If so I will have to go back and watch that one.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am talking about the one infront of the DU bench. is that the one your talking about? If so I will have to go back and watch that one.

that VV no call pissed dagwoz off but im pretty sure he flipped his lid as hextall may have hot someone right in front of their bench. i think thats what happened

I'll try this with the short one, since Bob already linked the full version. Video embedding (instructions here):

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Of course, I still strongly encourage people to use the videos page to bring all interesting videos into one place, but it's also nice to be able to embed one into a relevant spot in a conversation.

This is the one where I think VV slew footed him @ the 2:55 mark

that VV no call pissed dagwoz off but im pretty sure he flipped his lid as hextall may have hot someone right in front of their bench. i think thats what happened

When I noticed the crap at the Dumbver bench, Hext's arm was being held by someone on the DU bench. I suppose some of you that aren't completely biased are wondering how his arm got in there in the first place. (Not me of course.)

(It's probably more likely that he shoved someone than hit them I think.)

This is the one where I think VV slew footed him @ the 2:55 mark

Mujack is referring to the VV slew foot on TestWEED that lead to the 4-5 crosschecks and scrum on Friday. i saw it but don't know if intentional or not but should've been a penalty really.

Mujack is referring to the VV slew foot on TestWEED that lead to the 4-5 crosschecks and scrum on Friday. i saw it but don't know if intentional or not but should've been a penalty really.

I am talking about the non call infront of the DU bench on Saturday.

The one that should be suspended is Anderson; having 5-10 minute conversations with players/coaches where there shouldn't be one and, running away when Gwoz jumps on the ice is terrible. He should have got in Gwoz face right away, told him to get his arse off the ice, and slapped him with another 2 minute penalty.