SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

I know Hak was very high on Ben the week of the Gophers, and said he deserved to be playing, even though he was sitting. One of the many difficult decisions Hak has to make.

yes it cant be easy. cant wait for this game to start!! go sioux

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you paid attention during the Gopher series, they got their best chances 5x5 when Jones/Miller were on the ice. Jones is character guy but he is also a 5/6 D. It's good experience tonight for Blood - I also hope Fienhage remembers how to skate because he will be needed big time next year.

P.S. Blood or Fienhage can whoop up on anyone.

jones is probably one of the best defensive defensemen in the wcha straight up. he has only missed 3 games his entire career and thats not by mistake, well now 4 and i bet its his last one missed. like hak said. he didnt do anything wrong to get benched. just blood earned a spot and that happens. blood and fienhage will be a hell of a combo for the next 3 years. its just been a toguh thing because of the whole joe finley situation and at that time miller was needed to produce offense fro the blue line which marto and lapoint at that time were not doing so he took and ran with a chance at the blueline. go sioux

jones is probably one of the best defensive defensemen in the wcha straight up. he has only missed 3 games his entire career and thats not by mistake, well now 4 and i bet its his last one missed. like hak said. he didnt do anything wrong to get benched. just blood earned a spot and that happens. blood and fienhage will be a hell of a combo for the next 3 years. its just been a toguh thing because of the whole joe finley situation and at that time miller was needed to produce offense fro the blue line which marto and lapoint at that time were not doing so he took and ran with a chance at the blueline. go sioux

Brad says Jones is healthy scratch.

According to the Fox Sports TV guide tonght is delayed at 8 and tomorrow is live at 7. Will at least waatch tonight on internetlive.

wish they would just pick it up live so i can watch on tv instead of internet but either or will work ??? i never complain when i get to watch the sioux on tv

That may be why he is sitting out. The coaches likely realize that there could be fireworks tonight and probably don't want him in a situation that could send him over the top.

i highly doubt that would ever be a reason. you play who you feel is best and maybe hal just had that feeling on blood tonight

i highly doubt that would ever be a reason. you play who you feel is best and maybe hal just had that feeling on blood tonight

You don't sit a regular senior in such an important series. There is some underlying factor and I only offered my opinion of what it might be.

You don't sit a regular senior in such an important series. There is some underlying factor and I only offered my opinion of what it might be.

i agree on your thinking with sitting him as there mny be a different reason than what hak said in pre game. no doubt about that. i just doubt it would be because they are worried about him fighting, if anything if thats what they thought i for sure think he would be in to take care of business jones style ???

i agree on your thinking with sitting him as there mny be a different reason than what hak said in pre game. no doubt about that. i just doubt it would be because they are worried about him fighting, if anything if thats what they thought i for sure think he would be in to take care of business jones style ???

blood is scaring me, hope hexy is ok

Is anyone watching on FSN Rocky Mountain? Long story short, last year I was an analyst on the Fighting Sioux Radio Network before moving out to Wyoming this summer. Didn't miss a hme game at all last year. Well, this year, FSN Rocky Mountain decides to bring Alana Rizzo with them this year to be the reporter rink-side. I miss being at the Ralph every weekend.....but with Alanna there, I'm really missing it this year!!!

Com'on Sioux crush-um 100-0!!!

Why?

Because;

Geneway is starting to take over games.

Vandie has started to show signs that he can and will totally physically dominate opponents.

Finley is back and playing the smartest most sound hockey I have seen him play.

Duncan finally has a line. Who woulda thought it. hmmmm By the way he is amazing and I think he is the most underappreciated player on the team.

Zajak has started to look like his brother in all play but scoring.

Our seniors are doing the Porter dance.