SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mank_jutting.jpg

Hey Sioux fans, Troy Jutting here..........

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to you all. I think this weekend may be closer than you guys think. Well maybe not but thats what i have to tell my players ;) but dont worry, if we get down by 4 or more goals i say we turn some kids loose and see what happens, ya never know but either way thanks for being great fans and non of my assistants or myself have tried to fight any refs this year! (see story below, a good one to rehash)

MSU Head Hockey Coach

NEED COWBELL?

NEED A FIGHT?

NEED INTRO?

ps...........if any hockey jobs open in your area can someone shoot me a email :lol: much appreciated

mank_jutting.jpg

According to an eyewitness, Minnesota State assistant coach Eric Means walked roughly 30 feet down the hall from the team locker room to the door of the officials

2425_1.jpg

Mike Eaves here everybody.

Just wanted to let you know I called and talked to Troy about the confrontation with the refs to let him know that it's NOT OK for coaches to hit people. And as far as "turning kids loose" when being down a few goals - I also let him know that was not cool.

It went down like this: we were talking and wrapped up our conversation and as I was hanging up - I threw in another shot. I thought I had already hung up -but he heard it and called me on it (damn - he's got better hearing than Hakstol!). I just told him I was "dissapointed" . That's really all I have to say about it....I mean... how often do you see that in college hockey?

:ohmy:

I agree. If he's solid in his own end, limits or eliminates opponent scoring chances, and can move the puck (either carry or pass) it out of his own zone then that's all you need from your D.

One area of improvement is he has stopped taking dumb penalties - he had too many last year and he is more under control this year.

It is not the D.O.G. line :ohmy: , Hrk but I'll take it!! :D

Word. Oxbow you making the trip to Mankat from your gated community? :D watch out for old time hockey, he says he can hit the driver off the tee now. i'm thinking it might come thru your living room window! :lol:

I actually lost my tickets for tonights and tomorrows games. I had 4 tickets for tonight and 8 for tomorrow. Hopefully ticketmaster and the Alltel center will replace them.

Not if I find them....Actually not, I don't like traveling to games because I take it personally if we would lose.

Not if I find them....Actually not, I don't like traveling to games because I take it personally if we would lose.

Good thing ticketmaster is helping me get them all replaced. I have been on the phone with them and others for almost 3 hours or so. It should be fun.

Word. Oxbow you making the trip to Mankat from your gated community? ;) watch out for old time hockey, he says he can hit the driver off the tee now. i'm thinking it might come thru your living room window! :lol:

No trip for me. On-call today and then I have to teach the butler how to properly fold and put away my boxers :ohmy: .

Addendum: OTH sprays it worse off the tee than my 2 year old peeing into the wind!

Anybody know who made the trip, and who will be scratches? What about the lines for tonight?

miller didnt make trip and trupp will be on first line with osh and duncs

the lines never come out early with the sioux. always a hour before game time when brad puts them up on his blog.

question, anybody know how likely a guy can get tickets scalping at the door tonight in Mankato? If its probable, I have the opportunity to make the drive.

i'm sure you can still get them at the box office. I've only seen the place full once and that was Joseph-Stevenson years. you'll be fine.

Big Chief and I are hitting the road right now! Go Sioux, let's pick up 4 points!

i'm sure you can still get them at the box office. I've only seen the place full once and that was Joseph-Stevenson years. you'll be fine.

Big Chief and I are hitting the road right now! Go Sioux, let's pick up 4 points!

Thanks to NorthDakotaHockey I had a ticket for tonite's game. Only SRO left for tomorrow night, however. I was surprised about that, because it's never been full in the past that I can recall.

Thanks NDH, I really enjoyed watching the game with you. Especially the "Ole" song after the Sioux scored.

miller didnt make trip and trupp will be on first line with osh and duncs

the lines never come out early with the sioux. always a hour before game time when brad puts them up on his blog.

I think they were selling SRO tickets last night and there were many empty seats not being used by season ticket holders.

I wish Notre Dame would have beaten UM last night. I would like UM and Miami to lose some games to give the Sioux a shot at a #1 seed.

Although either way, it will be fun watching Miami and Michigan fail to advance past the regionals again this year. :love:

Especially after all the talk of the CCHA being so dominant this year, despite only having 3 or 4 good teams in the entire league.

I wish Notre Dame would have beaten UM last night. I would like UM and Miami to lose some games to give the Sioux a shot at a #1 seed.

Although either way, it will be fun watching Miami and Michigan fail to advance past the regionals again this year. :love:

Especially after all the talk of the CCHA being so dominant this year, despite only having 3 or 4 good teams in the entire league.

Miami has to go to Alaska which beat them already this season. I almost hope Michigan would sweep Miami when they play.