SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Two UND and UNH

Goon

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is INCAPABLE of sweeping! I'm sorry to say- this is NOT a championship team. Not even close.

What a negative Nelly are we. Come one on UNH is a quality opponent. At least we are not playing RIT tonight like the goofs. But they are capable of more then this.

What a negative Nelly are we. Come one on UNH is a quality opponent. At least we are not playing RIT tonight like the goofs. But they are capable of more then this.

Which doesn't even come close to explaining why this team cannot sweep in its own building these season.

Any dreams this team has of a national championship should be burried. They need to start playing one weekend at a time.

UNH was missing their best player at the WJC's. UND has no excuse for dropping this game at home. Yet again. This has to be the first time since anyone can remember that the Sioux have not swept a series this late in the season. Seriously - when was the last time?

Which doesn't even come close to explaining why this team cannot sweep in its own building these season.

As I said they can play better, but lets not forget this team had the toughest schedule in all of college hockey. I think that they can and will but together a good run yet this year. Go Sioux!

somebody better start the "the sky is falling" forum. come on people, dont jump.

i still say the sioux are looking great. few things to work on. but a good group overall.

No, I'll start with Haks' excuses and save him some time: Parity, tired legs, white tape on the blades, rusty, slippery ice, odd relationship to between the Sun and the Earth's gravitational field, etc.