SiouxSports.com Forum

One Week Ago . . . .

NorthDakotaHockey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, there were four Sioux fans the row in front me at last year's Frozen Four, two Bucky fans in front of them, and four Sioux fans in my same row this year at the Final Five. The Bucky fans were the only ones to root against the Gophers.

Sadly, I will not be going to Buffalo this year but I my plan is to go to Boston next year regardless of the teams. Getting tickets is the easy part, it's the 4 months I was out of work that's the stumbling block this time around.

who are gonna be teh seniors for next year?

Hey, North Dakota hockey. Is this the stuff you were talking about? It must be all over the place. If I knew i was going to be graded I would have paid more attention to my writing. You should look back over your own sentence structure before you get too critical. I see some errors.

So the reason so few people showed up in 2001 for the final North Dakota home game was because the students were on spring break. Why didn't people who couldn't usually get into the games buy up those tickets? Did they assume the game would be sold out?

Kinda like....Minnesota sending a fixed amount of tickets to Ferris State, Mercyhurst and North Dakota and people from the Twin Cities assuming the games would be sold out?

Basically this thread was a blown attempt to talk smack about Gopher fans and their allegiance. No harm, no foul. Stick to "seven NCAA titles" and "you needed a North Dakotan to get the NCAA title". Much more effective.

who are the seniors next year?

Hey idiot, They were the juniors last year. Do all you sioux fans really want to claim this one. How about you NorthDakotahockey, you want to affiliate with this one?

TC__transplant, you hit it right on the head. Look at siouxrockheads reply. He reminds me of the packer fans continually living in the past. He might be getting a little nervous about the gophers creeping up on him. We only have 3 more years until all we have to say is "7 national titles" to everything people say. We will be at 5 soon enough, I am not that worried. The gophers will hit 8 before the sioux do.

What exactly is your purpose here, yellowsnot?  Slow day at the drive through?  :D

What exactly is your purpose on all of the other forums you retard. I am proud of you for being able to spell your own name correctly in each one of them. I come here to scout the enemy, like any good fan would. I have already deemed you not worthy from your stupidity on uscho. You are absolutely clueless and also fit into siouxrock's level of education. Neither one of you has ever had an intelligent comeback to a gopher fan so please quit responding to my posts. Neither one of you is able to spell or make any sense in what you say, yet you both think you are funny and intelligent. It is laughable. Be sure to put your name on your helmet so you don't get it mixed up with siouxrock's

This thread has died.....

Maybe if we put siouxrock and yellowdog in a locked room together they'll take of each other out and save the rest of us :D

All in good fun you guys, all in good fun.

what is the gophers site address/

Much as I'm tempted to post the url and let you and yellowdog combine to turn that board into a total mess, can't bring myself to do so. Use ur considrabal kybrd skills and sersh fr teh site.

Hey Yellow Turd, does you boss at McDonalds let you talk on the internet all day when you should be flipping burgers? Good lord dude find something else to do beside yipping on the UND web site. Your almost like Sioux Rocks twin...

Get a grip goon boy. You seem to be a little fixated. If someone on here has something intelligent to say I will agree with them, but if they say something stupid like (there is no difference between 7th and 1st this year) then I will point it out. You also seem to be working at Mcdonalds with all of your time on these boards.

You fixated on me not me on you, remember that.

Intelligent words from the Rock?  A post that makes absolute sense?  Clear, concise, to the point?  Just two misspelled words?  Those boys in hell better get out their winter gear.

They have...They're forming a new NCAA D1 hockey team...unfortunately, They're going to be in the CHA, On paper they'll kick the Gopher's ass. But their coach, Satan, says the Sioux scare the bejesus out of him.

Get a grip goon boy. You seem to be a little fixated. If someone on here has something intelligent to say I will agree with them, but if they say something stupid like (there is no difference between 7th and 1st this year) then I will point it out. You also seem to be working at Mcdonalds with all of your time on these boards.

You fixated on me not me on you, remember that.

Yellow turd,

Why are you here, we don't need people like you hear chirping about the Gopher sucesses. Most of us here are aware that they are the defending national champs, whoppie for you. However, I don't you have clue how hard it is for a team to repeat. Troll, I am sure your probably happy in disguise. Lets see you have attacked at least three people here. Go back to work and while you are at it get me a cheese burger and fries while you are at it...

I read some rube on another web page already talking about a three peat, mind you the Gophers haven't repeated yet. Get clue, get a grip. The teams in the league are not going to roll over and let the Gophers breeze throught the league. I will say it again Yellow snow that there isn't a lot of difference between the the top 5 teams in the league. The difference between the Goofers and the Sioux is not all that great, your team just happen to peak at the right time. Thats the breaks. I am not going to back down from that statement. Your dismissed.