SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux at denver sat night

siouxweet

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hak pre-game comments:

.... I looked around the league last night, and there was a total of 16 goals scored in all 5 games. Seems like a pretty low number. Not sure if that's a trend or not. I think it's more the majority of teams going that way than the minority.

16 total goals in 5 games. That's 3 per game. That's a 2-1 average score across five games.

I am not a soccer fan; I do not like soccer scores.

They just ran a stat on FSN: The Goldies have scored this few or fewer goals this many games into the season twice before in their history (both in the 1930s).

The offense is down. TOO FAR DOWN. Let the talented teams skate and score and quit letting underskilled dregs play a "system" that drags the whole league to mediocrity.

Are you listening Bruce McLeod?

16 total goals in 5 games. That's 3 per game. That's a 2-1 average score across five games.

I am not a soccer fan; I do not like soccer scores.

They just ran a stat on FSN: The Goldies have scored this few or fewer goals this many games into the season twice before in their history (both in the 1930s).

The offense is down. TOO FAR DOWN. Let the talented teams skate and score and quit letting underskilled dregs play a "system" that drags the whole league to mediocrity.

Are you listening Bruce McLeod?

Maybe the WCHA needs to start calling more obstruction penalties, just like the NHL?