SiouxSports.com Forum

Sky is falling Part II

Goon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this may have been mentioned already .............

This stat is amazing ..........The Sioux are 0 - 22 when trailing after 2 periods.

This stat backs up the obvious .............. the boys seem to win big or lose.

A couple of come from behind 3rd period victories might just turn the corner on the run to the title.

this may have been mentioned already .............

This stat is amazing ..........The Sioux are 0 - 22 when trailing after 2 periods.

This stat backs up the obvious .............. the boys seem to win big or lose.

A couple of come from behind 3rd period victories might just turn the corner on the run to the title.

crazy, i listened to the hakstol interview and the players on sioux xtra today and sweeney asked everyone the same questions like usual but he made the point that we havent had a home sweep since last october which is hard to imagine. dec 7,8 sounds like a good weeknd to break that trend :ohmy:

crazy, i listened to the hakstol interview and the players on sioux xtra today and sweeney asked everyone the same questions like usual but he made the point that we havent had a home sweep since last october which is hard to imagine. dec 7,8 sounds like a good weeknd to break that trend :D

Maybe we can convince tDon to start Jeff "Long Island Tea" Frazee as few more times. :ohmy:

Trust me, I know what was "passed" since I deal with this crap all day long as takes time way from my patient care, but it was "Hillarycare" and her initiaves in 1993 that got this ball rolling down hill. And I'm not looking for a political debate on healthcare :ohmy: .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

I guess it is time to put on my rose colored glasses :D

It's a shame this rant isn't on youtube it would be great video ;) I will expect my check in the mail next week for $1845.00 :D:ohmy:

I think this guy has his kids pee wee team mixed up with a Div 1 powerhouse hockey team?:D?? Poor kids. Give me a break. "Kids" at this level are adults. Young adults, but adults. Several of these "kids" will make more money they day the leave this level, than the rest of us evil fans will in our lives! The pressure comes with territory.

ok, first of all they are college athletes..they can take fans complaining about little things.. you do realize that some of them read this stuff just to laugh at it. Having fans means taking the good with the bad sometimes...Second of all, they are college students, of course they are partying on a Friday night..that is mostly likely not FALSE. Getting frustrated with a team is part of what makes you love them, it is like the family member that some days you just can't stand but you still love them. I wouldn't try telling people how to be a so-called "true" fan because everyone is different and cheers for their team in a different way. AND DON'T TELL ME I AM NOT A "TRUE" FIGHTING SIOUX FAN JUST BECAUSE I CAN GET FRUSTRATED AND YELL AT THEM SOMETIMES! end of rant.

I guess it is time to put on my rose colored glasses ;)

It's a shame this rant isn't on youtube it would be great video :D I will expect my check in the mail next week for $1845.00 :lol::D

I WILL TAKE YOUR TICKETS P.M. ME I HAVE NOT YET HAD ANYONE TAKE MY OFFER. DO YOU KNOW WHAT PUT UP OR SHUT up MEANS?

p.s. How is your man crush on Greico doing?

Second of all, they are college students, of course they are partying on a Friday night..that is mostly likely not FALSE.

First off I have heard about the rumors in the past about the boys drinking after a game on Friday nights. I haven't heard rumblings of it happening this season. IF (that is a big if) the boys are drinking on Friday nights after a game they aren't serious about winning on Saturday night. I don't have a problem with them partying on Saturdays after the game. If (remember we haven't seen or heard it confirmed yet, I am not a big fan of rumors) these rumors are true some people with letters on their jerseys need to slap some sense into their team mates heads.

That being said, this is a discussion board and people shouldn't be lecturing people about who is or who is not a TRUE FAN.

As far as I am concerned all of us are true fans and don't need to listen to lectures.

Edited by Goon

GET YOUR BROOM OUT WE WILL SWEEP IN DENVER--- I GET A FEELING WE WILL TAKE THE NEXT 4 GAMES AND WALSKI WILL GET IN ON THE ROTATION.

AS A GREAT MAN SAID "I SMELL A RAT FOLKS" THE RAT IS THOSE OF YOU THAT FEEL THE NEED TO TRASH YOUR OWN TEAM? I SAY IT IS NOT YOUR

TEAM!!! IT IS OUR TEAM -THOSE OF US WHO ENJOY EVEREY GAME-EVEREY TRIP TO THE RINK-WE "SIOUX FANS" LOOK FORWARD TO THIS TIME OF YEAR ALL SUMMER. WINTER IS OUR FAVORITE SEASON!

THE RAT IS THOSE OF YOU WHO CALL YOURSELF A "SIOUX FAN" AND THEN TRASH ANY PLAYER WHO IS THE WHIPPING BOY OF THE MONTH. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I HOPE THIS BRINGS YOU JOY TO HURT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WATCHING OVER YOUR SHOULDER AT WORK? THEN REPORTING EVERYTIME YOU STUMBLE?

WOULD YOU SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT YOU OWN KID? HOW COLD HEARTED CAN YOU BE?

JUST BECAUSE YOU BUY A TICKET DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN START FALSE RUMORS ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT PARTYING OR WHATEVER YOU CAN MAKE UP! AND IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK OR A "REFUND" PM ME I WILL BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOME OF YOU? BUT I AM GOING TO DENVER, IT IS A LONG SEASON WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED DON'T s&!t WHERE YOU SLEEP FOLKS! BUT IF YOU MUST THEN GO TO GPL WE DON'T NEED NEGATIVE VIBES-FALSE RUMORS- ABOUT PLAYERS -COACHES -CHEAR TEAM COME ON FOLKS IF YOU DONT'T LOVEM THEN GO WHERE PEOPLE CAN GET TRUE JOY OUT OF RUNNING DOWN OUR TEAM GPL!

Good call!

i'm gonna take the source's side on this one. i just hate the generic "we're supposed to be #1 and were a .500 team, this team has no offense, they don't care, all we have is role players" comments. there's a lot of people out there freaking out like we're the next MSU-Mankato.

I want the sioux to win every game just like everybody else, but considering their tough schedule I'm not surprised by their record. one thing i'll say is they should work on how to break up the trapping that teams inevitably do if they get a lead on us. i hate seein duluth and denver shut us down with that ugly 1-4 setup and all collapsed around their goalie in their zone.

I WILL TAKE YOUR TICKETS P.M. ME I HAVE NOT YET HAD ANYONE TAKE MY OFFER. DO YOU KNOW WHAT PUT UP OR SHUT up MEANS?

p.s. How is your man crush on Greico doing?

only a fool would make an offer to buy up everyones season tickets ......... thanks for proving that point to everyone :lol:

Tough loss last night we need a victory tonight !

haha

leaffag.jpg haha :lol:

YOU CAN CALL ME A FOOL ALL YOU WANT. BUT DON'T EVER CALL ME A LeafsGay FAN

Thanks once again for proving my point ...........

Please don't type in all caps I don't think anyone is that interested in what you have to say!

your right. i wasnt even going to look in this thread because i hate this crap. EVERY year under hak the sioux fans bitch about how disappointing the team is and how we should be undefeated. look at teams in the last few years. umtc, notre dame, scsu, maine, among others....they start hot and die off. granted und and bc didnt get as far as fans hoped, but they have reached f4 over and over and nearly missed the playoffs.

be patient and stop whinning.

:D