SiouxSports.com Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

JESUS,family,rutgers

Happy Thanksgiving to you, JFR, and to all the other Sioux fans around the nation.

I also wish a Happy Thanksgiving to the troops that are serving their country. We are thankful for all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving, too, to the the rest of the WCHA teams and fans.

Did you know that pizza is the most favoured meal the day before Thanksgiving?

Good ol pepperoni wins by a landslide as the favourite kind.

Happy Thanksgiving to Kyle Radke.

What? Why just Radke? :lol: I mean, I realize he's Canadian and all, but so is half the team. And the other half that are Americans will also be celebrating the holidays.... Hmm, whatever!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend! And for those going to the games, see ya there! :D

What? Why just Radke? :lol: I mean, I realize he's Canadian and all, but so is half the team. And the other half that are Americans will also be celebrating the holidays.... Hmm, whatever!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend! And for those going to the games, see ya there! :D

I was being facetious. He was taking a pounding in another thread, and I thought I'd throw a little love his way. Happy Thankgiving, Boxing Day, and whatever else to all of the Fighting Sioux.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and a belated happy thanksgiving to the Canadians. I'm off to fill my face, watch football, sleep, and drink beer...not necessarily in that order.