SiouxSports.com Forum

Radke?

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say play whomever is going to be the most physical. The sioux win when they are physical and lose when they are not.

Yes physical is one thing, but stupid is another. Cross-checking a guy in the back behind the net is not physical it's a cheap penalty. Oshie crushing the CC player in a race to the puck...that's physical. Now let me ask anyone on here...who sent the larger message: Radke with his two minute cross checking penalty, or Oshie with his clean physical destruction of Petrosso. All i'm saying is Radke does not bring grit or toughness and he sure as hell would not have touched any Wisky player out there last weekend...at least with a clean hit or clean fight...He's not good, not tough, not gritty. Get over it.

Let's face it, Radke has been a big disappointment overall. He was supposed to be here to play d...Which he was pretty much the 6th Damn his 1st 2 yrs here...problem is he did not have the talent for D at this level and became a role player...he plays a physical game as a forward....but is that enough to keep him in the line up?

Let's face it, Radke has been a big disappointment overall. He was supposed to be here to play d...Which he was pretty much the 6th Damn his 1st 2 yrs here...problem is he did not have the talent for D at this level and became a role player...he plays a physical game as a forward....but is that enough to keep him in the line up?

Isn't that what people want in a player? Someone who can play both D-man and forward? Radke has not been a disappointment at all! He has got so much better then when he started to play. He brings so much when he is on the ice, maybe not a goal, but he sure as hell brings the physical game. Don't get me wrong, sometimes he does take those untimely penalties, but people make mistakes. Hak made the choice to sit him out this weekend and i respect that. All i am saying is that Radke is a good player and plan to see him in the lineup

Isn't that what people want in a player? Someone who can play both D-man and forward? Radke has not been a disappointment at all! He has got so much better then when he started to play. He brings so much when he is on the ice, maybe not a goal, but he sure as hell brings the physical game. Don't get me wrong, sometimes he does take those untimely penalties, but people make mistakes. Hak made the choice to sit him out this weekend and i respect that. All i am saying is that Radke is a good player and plan to see him in the lineup

im sure he will see his way back in, if hak decides to do that and he earns it. he has sat 4 games this season out of 9 games. i guess we will see next weekend. in hak we trust, whoever he plays

It's actually not bull$%!#. The Sioux do not miss anything when Radke is out, the only thing he produces is dumb penalties. Kaip, Kozek, and Jones more than make up for the "grit" that Radke supposedly brings. He isn't a leader, isn't productive offensively, and isn't good defensively (witnessed by his move from defense last year). Throw dumb penalties in and what do you get? Anyone? Someone who isn't a very good player.

Dumb penalties? Jones makes up for the "grit"? What game are you watching? Jones is a over rated spazz that constantly takes poor penalties down in his own corners for no reason other than trying to put some lumber on someones back.

Kyle Radke is a loose cannon. He continually takes STUPID penalties and hurts the team. He has no idea when to play physical and when not to...he just plays dumb and reckless all the time. He's going to end up hurting someone on the opposing team because of his recklessness - then we'll see who defends his play.

It's funny to see how some on here condemn players in the NHL like Boogard who "bring nothing to the team" and are just fighters, however they'll defend Radke saying the Sioux need his physical presence and he would have stepped up and answered the bell in Wisconsin. Good stuff!

HE IS NOT PHYSICAL. What about him is physical. Cheap Shots after the whistle is not physical. You people are not understanding what the concept of physical is. David Hale was physical. Erik Johnson in Minnesota was physical. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE! And sure it's nice to have a guy that can play D/F but he can't play either well. He is not a good player, you wont see him in the line-up he brings NOTHING to the table. Clearly your a Prpich fan cause i'm sure he was just a juggernaut too.

And the usual bashing continues on here today at siouxsports.com

so if a person doesnt like the way a guy plays hockey and expresses that, that's not ok??

i couldn't care less either way but as soon as someone says something semi negative about a player they are labeled as BASHERS, how does that work. we can praise someone for playing great over and over but cant be down on a player that hasnt played the good in not only fans eyes but coach hakstols eyes? hes played 5 of 9 games. obviously there is a reason. lets be real about things, some people express things different than others and who cares of they do. just saying. it has to be able to go both ways.

so if a person doesnt like the way a guy plays hockey and expresses that, that's not ok??

i could care less either way but as soon as someone says something semi negative about a player they are labeled as BASHERS, how does that work. we can praise someone for playing great over and over but cant be down on a player that hasnt played the good in not only fans eyes but coach hakstols eyes? hes played 5 of 9 games. obviously there is a reason. lets be real about things, some people express things different than others and who cares of they do. just saying. it has to be able to go both ways.

And the usual basher bashing continues here on siouxsports.com :)

Sorry...couldn't resist.

At the time of his recruitment wasn't Radke expected to be a dynamic offensive force?

he did have solid numbers coming out of the ajhl

65 and 47 points in 2 seasons in grande prairie. i guess sometimes that doesnt carry over

radke stats

these stats are a bit behind for this season as hes played 5 games not 3 as it says

i see kyle playing more games but from a fans viewpoint, when you dont even make the trip as 2 extra scratch forwards,that doesnt look good. i suppose stating those facts now is considered bashing :)

i do agree with one post i saw above and thats zach jones and his penalties. i wouldnt mind seeing those cut down a little as well but he also was a healthy scratch for a game this season. now with hak wanting marto and lapoint in weekly, jones stays in the lineup with genoway moving to forward. thats a very positive thing so far this season to me. seeing our 2 freshman d men forcing hak to play them every game now!!

he did have solid numbers coming out of the ajhl

65 and 47 points in 2 seasons in grande prairie. i guess sometimes that doesnt carry over

radke stats

these stats are a bit behind for this season as hes played 5 games not 3 as it says

i see kyle playing more games but from a fans viewpoint, when you dont even make the trip as 2 extra scratch forwards,that doesnt look good. i suppose stating those facts now is considered bashing :)

i do agree with one post i saw above and thats zach jones and his penalties. i wouldnt mind seeing those cut down a little as well but he also was a healthy scratch for a game this season. now with hak wanting marto and lapoint in weekly, jones stays in the lineup with genoway moving to forward. thats a very positive thing so far this season to me. seeing our 2 freshman d men forcing hak to play them every game now!!

This means even less time for Radke, which I also see as a positive thing.

i could care less either way but as soon as someone says something semi negative about a player they are labeled as BASHERS, how does that work. we can praise someone for playing great over and over but cant be down on a player that hasnt played the good in not only fans eyes but coach hakstols eyes? hes played 5 of 9 games. obviously there is a reason. lets be real about things, some people express things different than others and who cares of they do. just saying. it has to be able to go both ways.

Not to get bogged down in semantics, but the proper expression should be "couldn't care less." To say "I could care less" implies that you do care, but could care less than what you do currently, but if you "couldn't care any less," it means you've hit rock bottom and don't care any longer.

In a related story, I couldn't care less about the personnel moves made by Coach Hakstol as he is paid very well to make those decisions. I also agree with The Sicatoka regarding goal-scoring. Right now, this team needs guys who can put pucks in the net, not guys looking to stir up trouble.

Not to get bogged down in semantics, but the proper expression should be "couldn't care less." To say "I could care less" implies that you do care, but could care less than what you do currently, but if you "couldn't care any less," it means you've hit rock bottom and don't care any longer.

In a related story, I couldn't care less about the personnel moves made by Coach Hakstol as he is paid very well to make those decisions. I also agree with The Sicatoka regarding goal-scoring. Right now, this team needs guys who can put pucks in the net, not guys looking to stir up trouble.

thanks professor MM :) fixed...............

The main point should be this Dean Blais recomended Hak take over the head coaching job, he then took three different, when i say different look at the amount of players leaving early to the NHL, teams to the frozen four and now he finally has a core of guys that have stuck around and a solid group of freshman. I think we should just trust his decisions.

If Radke sits there is a reason and Kyle will have to earn the privelage to play again.