SiouxSports.com Forum

Grieco Shines in OHL Debut!

Old Time Hockey

who cares about greico hes gonna be a washed up guy without a college education have fun workin at a mill for the rest of your life kid

Is that what you say to all the guys that leave early and don't make the NHL?

Grieco is very young and it may surprise you how he ends up. Sounds like he had some poor guidance that led him to where he is now!

Grieco is very young and it may surprise you how he ends up. Sounds like he had some poor guidance that led him to where he is now!

Under the circumstances, this is the best decision for Greico. He is very young and needs to be playing regularly. In hindsight, he probably should have waited another year before moving to UND.

As for the OHL, he can still get an education once he's done, if things don't work out hockey wise. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a pretty sweet deal to move over. It's not unheard of for these guys to get 100K to sign.

Or poor work habits. Did you hear/read Hakstol's comments on the coaches show. Wasn't that hard to read between the lines.

who cares about greico hes gonna be a washed up guy without a college education have fun workin at a mill for the rest of your life kid

Yea you are right we didn't need him, it makes total sense for Lammy to play all 40 or so games this season .... every team does it right? ???

Under the circumstances, this is the best decision for Greico. He is very young and needs to be playing regularly. In hindsight, he probably should have waited another year before moving to UND.

As for the OHL, he can still get an education once he's done, if things don't work out hockey wise. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a pretty sweet deal to move over. It's not unheard of for these guys to get 100K to sign.

I agree .... if the plan was to have JPL as the go to guy for two years it may have been wise to have Walski back him up and to bring Grieco in a year later than they did. (the team would be in a better situation now) But what do I know ........ maybe he had to come in last year or never ...... so if he was that hot of a commodity nobody can blame him for not being happy with riding the pine.