SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone going to see Sid tonight?

siouxnami

enjoy it. he malkin and staal are a damn good trio and sometimes are out there together on the PP. my buddies pissed in minny as he had tix but has a test in grad school tonight. damn school

sid is phenominal and is easily the price of any ticket

Speaking as somebody who has cheered for Pittsburgh since long before I had ever heard of Mario Lemieux...

I can say that I think Crosby, Malkin, and Staal are to this generation what Lemieux, Jagr, and Recchi were to the previous generation. I won't be there unfortunately because middle class people such as myself can't afford to spend $400 on three hours of entertainment for a family of five, but I will most definitely tune in and cheer my Pens on to victory.

Agree with your assessment of the players, disagree on the class warfare bit.

I can say that I think Crosby, Malkin, and Staal are to this generation what Lemieux, Jagr, and Recchi were to the previous generation. I won't be there unfortunately because middle class people such as myself can't afford to spend $400 on three hours of entertainment for a family of five, but I will most definitely tune in and cheer my Pens on to victory.

Oh my god. Lord help me Jesus, cry me a river Dave. Do what everyone else is going to do, I am going to sit on my couch and watch the game and hang out with my daugther. Oh that's right Fargo doesn't have Versus. Or do they?

Speaking as somebody who has cheered for Pittsburgh since long before I had ever heard of Mario Lemieux...

WTF, sell a kidney, get to the game. There is 10 of them there... :ohmy:

I can say that I think Crosby, Malkin, and Staal are to this generation what Lemieux, Jagr, and Recchi were to the previous generation.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can they win a couple of Stanley Cups first before you annoint them as the line of the century? This isn't exactly Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsay, and Sid Abel. Not yet, anyways...

Besides, no other nickname in hockey can top Detroit's famed "Production Line."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can they win a couple of Stanley Cups first before you annoint them as the line of the century? This isn't exactly Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsay, and Sid Abel. Not yet, anyways...

Come on... What about the 3 brothers line in Vancouver? :ohmy:

they arent the best line in hockey as they dont play together on the same line.

and sid the kid just turned 20, he will have is days with the cup

sid the kid and roborussian are the 2 to watch and worth every penny. ovechkin differs as a pure sniper while sid is great all around. roborussian can flat out hit as well. 2 great young players. i worked that game vs the coyotes when ovechkin did that behind the head sliding on the ice goal. friken sweet!

sid the kid and roborussian are the 2 to watch and worth every penny. ovechkin differs as a pure sniper while sid is great all around. roborussian can flat out hit as well. 2 great young players. i worked that game vs the coyotes when ovechkin did that behind the head sliding on the ice goal. friken sweet!

Ovechkin...doesn't he play with Dale Hunter and Al Iafriate? Oh, wait, nevermind. That was my 1993 flashback. Regardless, it's nice to see the Capitals return to their true colors and ditch the blue, black, and gold. WTF was that about anyways?

I get Vs. on DirecTV in additon to the NHL Center Ice package. I can see any NHL game I want to see from the comfort of my own family room. What's up with the sarcastic "cry me a river" attitude, Goon? Can't a guy point out how grossly overpriced tickets to professional sporting events are these days without being given the third degree?

I was just waiting for you to comment on how we should re-distribute the wealth and tax the rich.

The tickets are over priced - but whose fault is that - OURS - because we keep paying those prices.

This is a sign of vast prosperity - as far as I'm concerned - and not of a poor economy that some folks would have us believe.

anyway - back on topic. I'm working tonight but we'll have it on the tele here.

The tickets are over priced - but whose fault is that - OURS - because we keep paying those prices.

This is a sign of vast prosperity - as far as I'm concerned - and not of a poor economy that some folks would have us believe.

anyway - back on topic. I'm working tonight but we'll have it on the tele here.

It called free market capitalizism.

Was at the game tonite thanks to my buddy who scored tickets. After a pregame meal of BBQ ribs at Rooster's we headed down to the X.

It was a fun game. Crosby et al were all they were billed to be.

One perception I had is that there was less hitting in this game than in a Sioux hockey game. I watch a few games on TV here and there, and have only seen 1 live game since the rules change. Have they removed the hitting? There were only a couple of good hits. I think in college 2 physical teams would hit that much in 1 period.

I'd like to see the pros play on Olympic ice.