SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Ferris Game updates and B*******

U2Bad1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By far the worst performance this season. I feared this after watching the lackluster effort last week against the UMD dogs. Amazing.

A recovery in the third would be very surprising. I'm not demanding they win this game, but at least show up.

taz not impressed

By far the worst performance this season. I feared this after watching the lackluster effort last week against the UMD dogs. Amazing.

A recovery in the third would be very surprising. I'm not demanding they win this game, but at least show up.

taz not impressed

Seriously, it's like this team isn't even trying. I have never ever ever ever seen a sioux team play this lackluster.

What a brutal PP. Ferris playing a real passive PK, but the Sioux content to pass the puck back and forth at the blue line while a couple forwards stand still down low.

Then the odd man rushes given up in bunches. They don't look like they belong in the tourney. Lucky they don't have to play MN.

Maybe I'll change my mind if they have any fire in the third, but the second was ugly.

The Sioux have scored 1 GOAL in the last 5 periods of hockey. I think the problem is that they don't remember what a GOAL is. :D:D:D

Maybe next year we will see a GOAL again. They were kinda cool to see. This is SAD, very very very SAD. :(:(

Ferris State 3-0 over North Dakota. Wow :):)???

The Sioux have scored 1 GOAL in the last 5 periods of hockey. I think the problem is that they don't remember what a GOAL is. :D:D:D

Maybe next year we will see a GOAL again. They were kinda cool to see. This is SAD, very very very SAD. :(:(

Ferris State 3-0 over North Dakota. Wow :)???:(

Yeah, and when it does go in it is waved off. :)

@#$#@#$%^%$#

Ah well, it was a good season. Ferris is a good team, hope they beat the Mercyhurst :D to a pulp!

Im goin to the Village Inn to drown my sorrow.

Oh at 5:45 Siouxrock posted in the "internet feed" board.. HMMMMMM how can you post on a board if you are at the game?:D

@#$#@#$%^%$#

Ah well, it was a good season. Ferris is a good team, hope they beat the Mercyhurst :D to a pulp!

I don't agree that they are a good team. They are very cheap and would not do well if they received all of the penalties that they should. They also have several guys that just suckhole. CB should have been able to coach them around it, but I think CB has had one of his worst coaching years. He blew the goaltending choices all season long. I hope he realizes that as he evaluates the year. I hope nobody leaves the team early for the NHL because there is nobody on the team that is ready.

Tough to say anything positive right now. Except, I can say that they are a great group of guys (especially the seniors), and hopefully they will rid themselves of the ghosts and goblins for next year.

Have a great summer everyone!

taz

Haven't seen the Sioux, just listened, during this swoon, until tonight. Defense was not good, lots of oddman rushes. And the offense cannot find the net-three more pipes.

Ferris had a real ugly prevent in the third but couldn't find the net for the most part again, and two quick defensive turnovers make it 4-1 (great save by Siembeda on the first giveaway).

Got beat on special teams; 2 PP goals for Ferris, a terrible PP by the Sioux.

They played two weekends longer than last year -- this game had 2 seniors and 4 juniors -- next year that'll be 4 seniors and 8 (f/d) 2 (goalies) that'll be juniors -- 4 sophomores (MG,LM,ZP,MP-- all played significant roles this year) next year the pressure will be on this team to perform past the sweet 16. The only disheartening part to this loss was that it seemed like Ferris "wanted" it more, as Sioux fans it's hard to see our team being out played. Like they're saying on the radio now - they need to see leadership.

Couldn't listen to the game, thanks to f'ing firewalls, but had to rely on updates. Basically, a dismal ending to a dismal second part of the season.

However, overall, I am pleased the way the team played when they really wanted to win. Unfortunately, we didn't put it together when it really counted in league play, or tonight. We have a nice corps of players coming back, and some good guys coming on board. The team went further than I anticipated they would, and I expect a lot more out them next season. Hopefully, they work hard, and focus on where they want to go next season.

Congrats and thanks to the seniors. Too bad there's not another game or three in it for you. :D

However, overall, I am pleased the way the team played when they really wanted to win. Unfortunately, we didn't put it together when it really counted in league play, or tonight. We have a nice corps of players coming back, and some good guys coming on board. The team went further than I anticipated they would, and I expect a lot more out them next season. Hopefully, they work hard, and focus on where they want to go next season.

Well, I think the fans are on the same page -- let's hope the team will be too! :D

Great career props to Chris, Jason, and Kevin. Can't tell you how much you will be missed. Good luck and God speed!

Got to add, great game by Prpich and McMahon. Need a few more of those gritty Canadians, they played great.

Also thanks for the four years Spiewak, Notermann, and Leinweber; would have nice to send you guys on after a better team effort, but we've enjoyed watching you play.