SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Ferris Game updates and B*******

U2Bad1

I'd guess Ferris will see the Pbox in the first two periods (as well as the third if they are behind). Gophers need to score on the PP, then the game will be over. Wonder how they'll respond to the cheap stick work behind the play. The Sioux didn't respond particularly well, but all it takes is scoring on the PP.

The Wooger was astounded by the stick work going on behind the play. Although you couldn't see it on TV, they made it sound like something they have never seen before. Obviously we're not used to seeing it in the WCHA. Woogers play of the game; the noncall on the Smith cheap shot from behind on Lundblom (Wooger's pronunciation) that was not called and would have given the Sioux a 5 on 3 (Should have been a DQ, which would have meant the gophs woudn't have to put up with Smith's antics tonight). Would the Sioux have scored 5 on 3?:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess Ferris will see the Pbox in the first two periods (as well as the third if they are behind). Gophers need to score on the PP, then the game will be over. Wonder how they'll respond to the cheap stick work behind the play. The Sioux didn't respond particularly well, but all it takes is scoring on the PP.

The Wooger was astounded by the stick work going on behind the play. Although you couldn't see it on TV, they made it sound like something they have never seen before. Obviously we're not used to seeing it in the WCHA. Woogers play of the game; the noncall on the Smith cheap shot from behind on Lundblom (Wooger's pronunciation) that was not called and would have given the Sioux a 5 on 3 (Should have been a DQ, which would have meant the gophs woudn't have to put up with Smith's antics tonight). Would the Sioux have scored 5 on 3?:D

Right on, Sprig. Ferris is dirty dirty dirty.

In fact, I hate them so much I am cheering for the Gophers to beat them tonite. How's that? :D

Woog was right on if he was critical of Ferris.

Sioux needed to make the PP count and they didn't.