SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is from Marshfield (Clinic) where I trained so our flag is up and waving proudly.

Pack 20 Denver (and all 9 of T. Henry's kids) 17

Excellent, not too far, I'm in the Wausau area. There must be a few Packer Backers in ND. When I'm in Thief River, I listen to 550 AM out of Bismarck. They broadcast the Packer Radio Network.

5 games, 4 on the road, 4 against ranked opponents. 0.43 Team GAA. 3-1-1.

I think we should be pretty happy with the start.

Reading this board Friday night/Saturday morning, one would think that we were 1-3-1 or even worse. Not that everyone was pessimistic, but there were a fair amount around.

Definitely happy with this start, though I am concerned with Phil giving up 2 goals already this year. :silly:

Definitely happy with this start, though I am concerned with Phil giving up 2 goals already this year. :silly:

I hear Walski's working real hard in practice.

Herb Brooks: I'm thinking about sitting you down Jim.

Jim Craig: What? Wait what are you talking about?

Herb Brooks: No, it's not your fault. I played you way too much, and you're too tired. Besides that, I think it's time I give Janny a look. He's been waiting for seven months.

Jim Craig: YOu're kidding me? Now?

Herb Brooks: Of course I mean now!

Jim Craig: That's my net man. You can't do that!

Herb Brooks: They just scored ten goals Jim. Right now it's everybody's net.

Always interesting to see the polls. UND splits with Tech in MI. UND gives up it's only goals of the year in a loss on Fri. and Tech is not even in the game during Saturday's rout, yet Tech goes up 1 spot and UND drops a spot. Now I know Miami is 6-0, but are they the best team in the nation?? No. Is BC the 2nd best team in the BSC FB poll?? Probably not. It is polls that make boards and threads like this going.

Always interesting to see the polls. UND splits with Tech in MI. UND gives up it's only goals of the year in a loss on Fri. and Tech is not even in the game during Sat. rout, yet Tech goes up 1 spot and UND drops a spot. Now I know Miami is 6-0, but are they the best team in the nation?? No. Is BC the 2nd beat team in the BSC FB poll?? Probably not. It is polls that make boards and threads like this going.

yeah they are funny when seeing who goes up and down. we lost. we should have gone down to 2 or 3. i think we will be 1-5 all year long depending on when we drop games and who they are to. cant wait for CC

Always interesting to see the polls. UND splits with Tech in MI. UND gives up it's only goals of the year in a loss on Fri. and Tech is not even in the game during Saturday's rout, yet Tech goes up 1 spot and UND drops a spot. Now I know Miami is 6-0, but are they the best team in the nation?? No. Is BC the 2nd best team in the BSC FB poll?? Probably not. It is polls that make boards and threads like this going.

Let's see Miami played Nebraska Omaha, Ohio State, and Vermont. None of those teams are in the top 20.

I hope the sioux sweep (as I always hope), but it's more about establishing a home-ice advantage than anything. Didn't they set the record for having the worst record at home last fall? Let's not do that again.

Of course the series will be a tough one...that's a given. 8 of the top 20 teams in USCHO's poll are WCHA, and UAA received votes in addition to that (poor landcows are the odd man out). Gotta love a challenge!

Is it Friday, yet??! :silly:

I hope the sioux sweep (as I always hope), but it's more about establishing a home-ice advantage than anything. Didn't they set the record for having the worst record at home last fall? Let's not do that again.

Of course the series will be a tough one...that's a given. 8 of the top 20 teams in USCHO's poll are WCHA, and UAA received votes in addition to that (poor landcows are the odd man out). Gotta love a challenge!

Is it Friday, yet??! :silly:

I'm hoping for 9 WCHA teams in the tournament with Mankato on the outside looking in.