SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need 4 points this weekend. CC can be pesky and is a pretty decent team. However if we want to raise that McNaughton Cup we can't give away points at home.

that would be nice to establish home ice at the ralph as we havent had it since it opened. I think this will be the year we turn that around and have a hell of a record at home!

I honestly would be happy with a split this weekend. Granted, I would love to see a sweep for UND, but CC is a very strong team that will probably finish top 4 in the WCHA. They will be out looking for redemption after their disappointing weekend against UNH, so they will be ready to play.

Sweep the bad teams wherever you play them, split with the good teams on the road and sweep the good teams at home. That's what we need to do.

I liked Oshie going back to the wing. I think TJ really concentrated on the defensive element of the game when he was playing center. I also think that his breakout style is much better suited to the wing. He likes to charge headlong at the opponent, that is tough to do up the middle of the rink on the breakout.

Vande, Osh, Duncs ( the VD..Ohhh line (did I say that?)? The Dove line? D.. OV line (Any canadiens?)The DeVO line?

I honestly would be happy with a split this weekend. Granted, I would love to see a sweep for UND, but CC is a very strong team that will probably finish top 4 in the WCHA. They will be out looking for redemption after their disappointing weekend against UNH, so they will be ready to play.

I never am satisfied with a split at home, and I am sure Hakstol and hopefully the team feel the same way. Saying that, I am not totally disappointed with a split on the road. The way I look at CC is that they have some young "D" they are working into the equation, and if they can beat us on our home ice now, they hypothetically have a greater ways to grow into a better team, although with the way Hak's teams have played in the second half, that might not be true in fact. I think it would prove a point that the Sioux aren't going to leave anything to chance the second half, and are looking at every weekend to achieve a #1 seed to make it a bit easier on themselves to get to Denver. It will be a huge test to be sure, but I hope the Sioux are looking at it like that. Now if we lose on Friday night, then I'll be happy with a split.

Inside College Hockey is showing:

1) Miami

2) New Hampshire

3) North Dakota (Comment: Weekend results prove that NoDak is human, but just barely. It's now four shutouts in five games for J-P Lamoureux (we

Who cares about rankings....so...next topic...who are my Packer fans for tonight!!?? :silly::D;)

My wife is from Marshfield (Clinic) where I trained so our flag is up and waving proudly.

Pack 20 Denver (and all 9 of T. Henry's kids) 17