SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...we have no momentum whatsoever. I hope Hak gets them going in the break; we need a strong 3rd period.

From those of you watching...is Tech even better than the hype they've been recently given, or are the Sioux playing subpar? It's kind of hard to tell from the radio broadcast.

wow...we have no momentum whatsoever. I hope Hak gets them going in the break; we need a strong 3rd period.

Hak needs to do test his speech skills and give a damn good one... i feel like we are dragging pretty bad and a litle sloppy... I wish i could have seen the kozek goal but oops... it stopped working for about 10 seconds right about then

Hak needs to do test his speech skills and give a damn good one... i feel like we are dragging pretty bad and a litle sloppy... I wish i could have seen the kozek goal but oops... it stopped working for about 10 seconds right about then

Maybe it should stop working a few more times...we need all the help we can get!