SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ NORTHEASTERN

AZSIOUX

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with Martens on the PP? :silly: ?

In Mankato last year Martens got quite a bit of time on the PP and he did some very nice passing. I've heard he has some pretty good skills that show in practice. Maybe he's a guy who can thrive when there's open ice.

Where is the offense? Wow, this game has been weak up front so far!

When UND is playing shorthanded for 12 out of the first 40 minutes, it makes it pretty tough to get into offensive flow. We are a great 5 X 5 team, against any team we can gain an advantage when we're able to throw all 4 lines out there. When you take penalties, it just take its toll.

Mine's been bad for moments, but overall, it's been pretty good.

If it goes bad, I have been re-clicking on "Schedule" and then clicking the smaller pixel version of the webcast and it normally helps... at least temporarily.

If it goes bad, I have been re-clicking on "Schedule" and then clicking the smaller pixel version of the webcast and it normally helps... at least temporarily.

The last time mine went bad (which was quite a while ago), I clicked on refresh and it cleared right up.

Webcast looks great down in Minny. Unfortunately the Sioux look like crap. We can't seem to catch a pass, we're not moving our feet. We look like we are resting on our laurels. I would skate the crap out of these guys all week. I might even burn one players scholarship in front of the whole team ( literally, light the paper on fire). See if that gets them going. This is not Sioux hockey :silly: