SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BOSTON COLLEGE

AZSIOUX

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't drive to Boston (from Ohio) for this. Kinda reminds me of that UND v Minnesota game at thier rink that ended up with delays because of bad ice.

From BC's perspective, you've known for months this game was going to be on CSTV. But can't control the ice.

Oh well. Go Sioux!

Hak happy with teams performance.

Never quit grinding.

Never gave BC anything clean like we've done in the past. They transition well, and we did a pretty good job and Phil did a good job at it.

We had a lot of loose change laying around the goal crease and couldn't get anything off of it.

Puck was bouncing. Ice conditions were poor. Has to be 80 degrees at ice level. Humidity very high too. It's the same for both sides and you have to play through it. Liked how we handled things mentally. Lost Malone early on so we had to juggle lines.

Nobody likes to see it end this way. I'm sure Coach York and his team doesn't...we certainly don't. It's a legitimate game that ends in a tie.

BC is a good hockey team. They're going to be a team that's hanging around in the rankings. At the end of the day, we got a tie. It's not what we wanted, and it's a let down.

You would think a program like BC would have a decent place to play hockey. That's rediculous. Not every program is going to have a 100 million dollar arena but spring the extra cash for some AC.

Smart post, there is no excuse for this. Teams in the NHL play in warmer conditions than Boston all the time and never have a problem with this.

I thought they didn't have A/C

I have no idea whether or not they have A/C; but, when the power goes out for two extended periods it's tough for a system to play catch-up when it's raining outside and there are 8000 warm bodies in the building. They're probably just a little short on their cooling capacity. I'd hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to build a facility without A/C...

I have no idea whether or not they have A/C; but, when the power goes out for two extended periods it's tough for a system to play catch-up when it's raining outside and there are 8000 warm bodies in the building. They're probably just a little short on their cooling capacity. I'd hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to build a facility without A/C...

You'd hope . . . but they still did it.

they DONT have AC, thats the problem, fkn bullsh$#