SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at WWU

WiSioux

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you cut from Colorado over to Omaha and then up to GF and don't go up through Wyoming to I-94. I did that once while I was living out in Phoenix and it was the worst scenery I have ever seen.

I've gone that route before. Wyoming is like a barren wasteland there's just nothing there.. I swear when I was going through there I saw rabbits trying to hitchhike out of the state!

1st and goal Sioux...

Chappell stopped...

Justin Muschey (sp?) slow to get up

2nd and goal

Chappell to the goal line....? Ball landed on the white line, we're not sure what to do... two officals say TD, but we'll play on

3rd and goal

TOUCHDOWN Chappell!!!

5:35 left in the game

UND 56

WWU 35

I hope you cut from Colorado over to Omaha and then up to GF and don't go up through Wyoming to I-94. I did that once while I was living out in Phoenix and it was the worst scenery I have ever seen.

I'm driving up to I 17 and across Colorado to Omaha. It's a very pretty drive.

I've gone that route before. Wyoming is like a barren wasteland there's just nothing there.. I swear when I was going through there I saw rabbits trying to hitchhike out of the state!

Even in North Dakota there is a small town every 10-15-20 miles along the interstates. Not in Wyoming. You can drive forever without even seeing a ghost town along an exit. If you ever go that way, make sure to fill up in Cheyenne because there isn't a gas station between there and Billings!