SiouxSports.com Forum

Michigan Tech series trip Planning - Oct 26-27

Big A HG

OK, we're down to about a month before our first realistic road trip. I want to see who's all going and everything so we can play carpools, hotels, where/how to get tickets etc.

I want to do more travelling this year, and I think it would be a useful tool to do some planning threads like this for each of the away series within the region.

I will update this first post with new info regarding who's going, who's willing to carpool, share hotels, etc.

I want to go, but don't have any info, rides or anything along those lines. Basically I'm just in planning stages.

NEW INFO: General Admission Tickets are $12 each.

WHO'S GOING:

-hrkac

-Diggler

-Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

-LeftyZL

-Siouman (and wife)

-Big A HG

AVAILABLE RIDES:

-none offered yet

HOTELS UNDER $60/night:

-Holiday Inn Express

WHO NEEDS TO SPLIT HOTEL ROOM:

-Big A HG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we're down to about a month before our first realistic road trip. I want to see who's all going and everything so we can play carpools, hotels, where/how to get tickets etc.

I want to do more travelling this year, and I think it would be a useful tool to do some planning threads like this for each of the away series within the region.

I will update this first post with new info regarding who's going, who's willing to carpool, share hotels, etc.

I want to go, but don't have any info, rides or anything along those lines. Basically I'm just in planning stages.

NEW INFO: General Admission Tickets are $12 each.

I'll be there. My girlfriend went to school there so I will update with nightlife spots to meet for pre and post game.

I'm in for the road trip to Michigan Tech. Bought my tickets, sitting in corner section G, Row 1. Apparently it's where the away team fans sit? Just what the lady at MTU told me. Staying at the Travel Lodge...Still contemplating the UW series in early November.

Traveling by yourself, or do you want to carpool?

I'm in for the road trip to Michigan Tech. Bought my tickets, sitting in corner section G, Row 1. Apparently it's where the away team fans sit? Just what the lady at MTU told me. Staying at the Travel Lodge...Still contemplating the UW series in early November.

You can sit anywhere. Not that many people go. Standing on the one end above the band is kind of cool, but a bit further from the ice.

Shouldn't be a problem, but GF isn't exactly between Fergus Falls and Houghton. We would be heading east to Duluth from here.

I'd drive down to FF, if you don't mind me leaving my vehicle at your place. It's up to you. I'm sure more oppurtunities will pop up also.

If anyone else is looking for a ride, hotel etc, let me know, I will post it in the first post and we will get you a ride, or whatever it takes.

Can you get someone to work for me Friday?

Haha, I'll edit the main post for you if you want, hahaha :) You NEED to find someone to work for you.

This is the:

SIOUX FAN CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR '08 - CARRYING OUR BOYS ON OUR BACKS FOR EACH AND EVERY GAME ALL THE WAY TO NUMBER 8!