SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 Football Season

UND Fan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's gonna have real difficulty extricating his elbow from his own esophagus. :angry: :angry:

Thankfully I got the video on WTAM website to work, so I don't have to listen to those two morons any longer.

Sweet! I liked that freak's style who they just showed on CSTV.

55 WTA&M

45 USD

Final

Hopefully the 'yotes can bounce back next week and pick up the win over Winona. The 'yotes and the rest of the NCC need to win a few so that they can help boost UND's regional ranking when we beat them.

:angry:

Now it's not even a matter of "if" UND wins but "when" UND wins, counting those chickens a bit too early are we. The West Texas game is really par for the course for this USD team. On the road vs a spread passing team has meant nothing but disaster for USD under Meierkort. I don't know why they scheduled a spread passing team knowing it was going to be their toughest type of opponent.

Now it's not even a matter of "if" UND wins but "when" UND wins, counting those chickens a bit too early are we. The West Texas game is really par for the course for this USD team. On the road vs a spread passing team has meant nothing but disaster for USD under Meierkort. I don't know why they scheduled a spread passing team knowing it was going to be their toughest type of opponent.

Nobody honestly thinks UND has a guaranteed win in Vermillion. It was just a tongue-in-cheek comment. It is rather amazing how predictable USD has been the past three-plus seasons, though. The pass defense always seems to be terrible, at least on the road, regardless of whether it's a spread offense or not. Didn't option team Northwood even throw the ball all over the field against the Yotes in the playoffs? On the road, against a quality opponent, USD still has a major monkey on its back. Not to the same extent as UNO's playoff ineptitude, but it's still a huge problem.

Those announcers were hilarious to listen to last night. What the heck is two down territory? It's four down territory morons! Bragging about how much offense is being generated despite being down 18? The Mulhane crew is definitely not the caliber of announcers USD needs to reflect the quality of their program. Nice geography lesson on the location of South Dakota though!