SiouxSports.com Forum

chris kuper

Csonked Out

Sunday Night Football on NBC.....National TV Audience

When they introduce the players on offense for Denver, they let them do it themselfs...Chris says...

Chris Kuper, University of North Dakota "Fighting Sioux"

Pretty Sweet 1st time that has been done on the NFL broadcast (I think).....

Nice Job Chris!

Didn't kleinsausser do it as well?

yeah i think we pretty much have to hand that game to the Packers via Kuper. If it weren't for that fumble, there would have been no OT and the Broncos would have won...we'll see if he stays in the lineup lol

Enlighten me, what role did Kuper play in this fumbel?

Enlighten me, what role did Kuper play in this fumbel?

He may have gone the wrong way on a trap block...he colided with Jay Cutler and the ball came loose...they were on the 2 yard line ready to score..?

That being said 1 man, 1 play never cost you a football game, there were at least a dozen game changing type plays last nite... that was only one of them.

He may have gone the wrong way on a trap block...he colided with Jay Cutler and the ball came loose...they were on the 2 yard line ready to score..?

That being said 1 man, 1 play never cost you a football game, there were at least a dozen game changing type plays last nite... that was only one of them.

I'd blame the lack of defense (99 yard drive for a field goal after the fumble and giving up field position after Denver's punter pinned them at the three before the final drive) (and how lost they looked after Lynch left the game).

Or the terrible holding call on Selvin Young's long run down inside the ten.(which was run to Kuper's side by the way)

Or running a QB sneak on the final play of the game before the field goal when the defense had the middle stacked.

Any of these. Kuper played a great game and its awesome to see him out there. I am a huge Broncos fan and even though they lost last night you can definately see this team improving weekly. They mentioned last night that the Broncos only have six starters out of 22 from exactly a year ago playing right now. I definately like where they are headed and Chris is definately a contributer to that. Keep it up Chris.