what annoys you ?

Fetch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Stephen A. Smith

-Basketball in general

-Stupid American sports reporters who can't see outside of the bubble of the NFL, NBA, and MLB...There is more out there!!!

-I hate it when ESPN doesn't cover hockey in any way, and I also hate it when they do decide to do some hockey, and then get everything completely wrong.

-Matt Cooke

-Vancouver Canuck fans

-Haters

-The Cowbell guy

-Metallica

-99% of the Canadians that come to GF (some are nice)

-Bad softball umpires who don't call strikes, and the stupid old guys that don't swing!

-People that make dumb changes just for the sake of making changes

-Bosses that I am smarter than but I have to do what they say anyways

-Message Boards

-Jim Rome

-The Government/Politics (there is a revolution coming that will be lead by the next generation, can't you feel it?)

-Lists

-People

That is all for now...

-Stephen A. Smith

-Basketball in general

-Stupid American sports reporters who can't see outside of the bubble of the NFL, NBA, and MLB...There is more out there!!!

-I hate it when ESPN doesn't cover hockey in any way, and I also hate it when they do decide to do some hockey, and then get everything completely wrong.

-Matt Cooke

-Vancouver Canuck fans

-Haters

-The Cowbell guy

-Metallica

-99% of the Canadians that come to GF (some are nice)

-Bad softball umpires who don't call strikes, and the stupid old guys that don't swing!

-Bosses that I am smarter than but I have to do what they say anyways

-Message Boards

-Jim Rome

-The Government/Politics (there is a revolution coming that will be lead by the next generation, can't you feel it?)

-Lists

-People

That is all for now...

its the NHL's fault that they arent on ESPN, looks like it will happen in a couple years which will be great for the NHL, but they dug their own grave, gary buttmen should have begged for his already low rated tv sport to be on ESPN for free for a year then work on a contract, so gary buttman deserves his 2nd mentioning in this thread from me

People who look at me like I'm in the wrong for taking a single lane left turn to get in the way of their double lane right turn.

traffic could flow so much better if folks could figure this one out

all they have to do is turn into the right lane :blush:

-Message Boards
Amen.

Which reminds me, wait until you all see the new SiouxSports.com. Less than a month away. The new logo has a higher approval rating than the President and Congress combined. Gratuitous change for the sake of change.

Amen.

Which reminds me, wait until you all see the new SiouxSports.com. Less than a month away. The new logo has a higher approval rating than the President and Congress combined. Gratuitous change for the sake of change.

sweet, is the format gona stay the same but with new colors and logos and so forth!! nice

Amen.

What's that, 47%? :blush: Looking forward to seeing it Jim!

Annoying...

Parents that let their kids (all 3 of them) go nuts in a restaurant!

I think HockeyMom and Sioux-cia are with me on this one. :blush:

This is why you should always have a 9 mm handy. Put a couple rounds into the kid's thigh and they'll be under control.

This is why you should always have a 9 mm handy. Put a couple rounds into the kid's thigh and they'll be under control.

I think a parent that is in control would be sufficient here Diggler. :D

The kids know idle threats when they hear em, and thats all we heard coming from her.

I think a parent that is in control would be sufficient here Diggler. :D

The kids know idle threats when they hear em, and thats all we heard coming from her.

What annoys me is logging on to Sioux Sports hoping to see something new and interesting and seeing people that are as hard up as me for hockey season to start and are replying to this insane topic.