SiouxSports.com Forum

what annoys you ?

Fetch

Wow I just keep going, I guess a lot of things annoy me.....

--It really annoys me when I'm in the middle of watching YouTube videos, and then my computer decides to stop working randomly.....

--It really annoys me when my phone decides to randomly stop working!! I didn't even do anything to it this time! I opened it and it said "Service Required" and I couldn't do anything, then all of a sudden it just shut off and won't turn on anymore! :silly:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--It really annoys me when my phone decides to randomly stop working!! I didn't even do anything to it this time! I opened it and it said "Service Required" and I couldn't do anything, then all of a sudden it just shut off and won't turn on anymore! :D

Requires paying your bill. :lol:

Just teasing you. :silly:

Yep. :silly:

It's interesting to read here what "the father of the science of modern climatology" thinks about global warming.

Interesting article PCM, thanks for sharing it. If I understood it correctly and I would like to think I did but I could be wrong. It basically says the earth takes care of itself and always has. The climate change people are just being alarmist.

But once again thanks for sharing.

- People who assume that just because it's my 21st birthday I'm going to go out and get drunk...

- People who randomly come to the movies without ever looking at the showtimes and what's playing and then are upset when there is nothing playing for an hour...

- People who buy advanced Imax tickets, show up five minutes late to a sold old show and complain there is no where to sit

- Harry Potter

- Brian Urlacher

- toll roads

- People who leave at halftime at UND the football games

Do we get to start a thread about things that we love now??? Cuz that would be really cool... except I think we'd all say hockey

- People who assume that just because it's my 21st birthday I'm going to go out and get drunk...

- People who randomly come to the movies without ever looking at the showtimes and what's playing and then are upset when there is nothing playing for an hour...

- People who buy advanced Imax tickets, show up five minutes late to a sold old show and complain there is no where to sit

- Harry Potter

- Brian Urlacher

- toll roads

- People who leave at halftime at UND the football games

Do we get to start a thread about things that we love now??? Cuz that would be really cool... except I think we'd all say hockey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to celebrate when you come back, I'll buy you dinner or something! :D

I love Harry Potter... it could be an obsession :silly:

And now you mention starting that thread...... haha

Uneducated Nashville Predator fans.

Parents who interrupt my class after their kid was suspended for bringing a knife to school.

People who look at me like I'm in the wrong for taking a single lane left turn to get in the way of their double lane right turn.

The south.

PCM making the argument that Miller deserved the Hobey over Panzer! :silly:

Warrior07 coming to this site to trash talk until the Sioux football team kick his teams a$$, leading to him crying.

Reality TV.

Dubya.

Animals that aren't labs.

not to be picky but isn't it Warrior_08?

Ok, things that annoy me....

People who will ask me if the salads need to go in gallons or pints when I am doing dishes and not on that side of the counter. Look at the freaking list.

People who can't figure out that the water buckets need to be emptied EVERY night.

People who can't look at the list and see what we have to do.

People who come to work at 3pm and ask at 3:30pm if we are going to be done soon.

People who can't drive.

People who think that they are just going to drive up to and whip around a combine at 65 miles per hour. If the header is 36 feet wide, you ARE NOT going to just whip around it and if you do, chances are likely that you will hit an oncoming car and then i am going to laugh you idiot.

People who sit close to the glass at hockey games and ask what the black flying thing is.

People who say that a teams move wouldn't cut it in college hockey when they are a college. or that something we do wouldn't cut it in the WCHA and that Hak really shouldn't have let them do that. EXCUSE ME, but he is the coach not you!

that is all for now but I might think of others.

oh yeah, and people who leave at halftime of any type of game.

I've got a good one for UND students/alumni

- The stupid half steps in Merrifield Hall

And have you ever noticed how just about every single building on campus when you walk in the door you either have to go up stairs or down stairs in order to actually get to a floor?

- No sledding hills in Grand Forks

I've got a good one for UND students/alumni

- The stupid half steps in Merrifield Hall

And have you ever noticed how just about every single building on campus when you walk in the door you either have to go up stairs or down stairs in order to actually get to a floor?

- No sledding hills in Grand Forks

No hills in general!! And yes, I do notice that about the buildings!!

And I can't just pick up and go to WeFest, unless you wanna pay for me.... That s&!t's expensive!

But thank you for the HB, and have fun!

We look everywhere for the promotional tickets-the ones that radio stations and businesses give away. It only costs $30 to get in for all three days. Most people win them, then realize that they aren't really free so they don't want to go. Which means an extra $120 for beer and food that we didn't have to spend on the tickets.

Of course, you're in general admission, but for $10 a day-who cares? Beer, music, and friends. That's what life's all about isn't it? Well, if there was Fighting Sioux hockey, I think it might just be heaven.

The beer and food is pretty spendy there......but that's why I have a sugar daddy. :silly:

- Guys who think it's cool to wear sunglasses indoors or at night.

- Guys who have not left the '80's yet and still think it's cool to have long hair halfway down their back. Hey, if Metallica can cut their hair, maybe it's a sign that you should too.

Dave?

iamthenight-Batman-Bat-Signal-CEL.jpg

- Guys who think it's cool to wear sunglasses indoors or at night.

- Guys who have not left the '80's yet and still think it's cool to have long hair halfway down their back. Hey, if Metallica can cut their hair, maybe it's a sign that you should too.

Yes, but keep in mind that Metallica become a bunch of super wussies about the same time they sheered their locks off.

If Metallica jumped off a building that wouldn't mean that I should do it too. They're nothing but a bunch of bandwagon-jumping trend followers who turned their back on their roots. I believe in sporting whatever look you decide to sport because you personally like it regardless of what is or what is not in style at the moment. Let's leave the keeping up with what's in style for the junior high and high school kids. There's nothing more pathetic than a person who is in their '30s trying to fit in with teenagers, except for maybe that old played-out sexist stereotype that guys shouldn't have long hair. I thought the Beatles took care of that garbage back in the '60s.

You just gave me one more thing to add to my list. :silly:

Unless I give you grief for having short hair, you have no business giving me grief for having long hair.

I'm just saying things that annoy me. I had no intention of specifically referring to you. Just a generality I made. I'm sorry that your hair is such a sensitive issue for you. You have my condolences. :D

Oh and another thing that annoys me....people who take it personally when someone says they are annoyed by something that he / she may enjoy or like. :lol:

Do you have a problem with gay people?

In 80's vernacular, "gay" meant dumb or stupid. "That's gay" or "it's gay" were very common expressions. I'd be surprised if there was a problem with gay people. I'm sure he/she just employed a non-PC word without meaning anything by it other than that the Black album and Metallica's hair cuts were stupid. They were stupid. I've always disliked that band because they got rid of Mustaine. I especially disliked them after their Napster opposition. It's inevitable, however, that the recording industry will continue to lose control and that people will get music cheaper and cheaper. It's poetic justice for the raping and pillaging the RIAA did to the consumers for decades.