SiouxSports.com Forum

Loyalty

THETRIOUXPER

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horsecrap, PCM!

You don't know what you are talking about! You need one of THESE beauties to truly make your gamer dreams come true. Connect it to perhaps a 13 inch TV and Voila. You can play Lode Runner, Bubble Bobble, Peanut Butter Panic (hilarious), Sub Hunter, and so on!

WOW!!!! I want both of them!! But, no way can I afford that kind of high tech especially because I don't know how to work those new fangled computer thingamajigs. I have trouble changing the ribbon on my manual portable type writer!!

WOW!!!! I want both of them!! But, no way can I afford that kind of high tech especially because I don't know how to work those new fangled computer thingamajigs. I have trouble changing the ribbon on my manual portable type writer!!

Wow is right! Kids used to play games called "Peanut Butter Panic"?! Now they play games where they drive around a city and shoot people, rob banks, and pick up hookers...what the hell has happened to us?

You have a "portable" typewriter. Wow, you are way ahead of me. ;)

You're in luck! While my Kaypro II is long gone, I still have a working Commodore 128, which kicks the crap out of the whimpy Commodore 64. :D

C128 was well overrated!!!!! All the rich kids I knew who had one, all continued to ask me for my C64 games to play on it! C64 RULES!!! :lol:

C128 was well overrated!!!!! All the rich kids I knew who had one, all continued to ask me for my C64 games to play on it! C64 RULES!!! :D

You're right. I was hoping that nobody would know that. :lol:;)

As I recall, noboby ever came out with any games that took advantage of the 128's extra memory. I think there were a couple business applications that did, but few people bought Commodores for business purposes.

Well, you know what they say. "You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which gets filled first!" :lol:

NO THAT WOULD BE CONSTAPATE!

Poop

It is a reality for many, a dream for some

When it arrives it may not stop at one

For the dreams of the constapate

The plight of the plugged

Is the same as the three day late

Or the outhouse freshly dug

READ BETWEEN THE LINES DIGGLER

diggler is a butt diggler.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Wow is right! Kids used to play games called "Peanut Butter Panic"?! Now they play games where they drive around a city and shoot people, rob banks, and pick up hookers...what the hell has happened to us?

You can get your money back from the hookers if you kill them when you're done with them. But my favorite part of that game is throwing a grenade into a group of people on the beach.

:lol:

Since we are on the subject of obsolete, museum-worthy computer systems......

The fall before the flood (1996), which was beautiful weather-wise until mid-November, I was walking through the now-defunct City Center Mall and a small computer shop had brand-new C64's in their original boxes for the low, low price of $100. Being nostolgic as I am about most things (including old computers and electronics), I almost bought one just for the heck of it. But being in college at the time with limited financial resources, I passed.

The video game system I started out with was the Intellivision video game system. I still have it with about three dozen games to choose from. Next was the NES and Super NES. My NES is at my parent's house (my mom still plays it on occasion) and I have the Super NES at my place. One of my favorite games is NHL 95 (with season mode, create-your-own player mode and trade mode). I like to build up teams that the computer can't beat and then finish 84-0 in the regular season and then finish 16-0 in the playoffs to win the Stanley Cup (100-0 every time). Most of my games end with scores like 25-1, 35-3, 25-0. I think I even hit the 50 goal mark a couple of times. :D Realistic? No. Fun? Definitely. :lol: I also have the original version of Civilization for Super NES (very addictive).

These games may be more primative in terms of graphics and other things, but they are still fun to me.

One of my favorite games is NHL 95 (with season mode, create-your-own player mode and trade mode). I like to build up teams that the computer can't beat and then finish 84-0 in the regular season and then finish 16-0 in the playoffs to win the Stanley Cup (100-0 every time). Most of my games end with scores like 25-1, 35-3, 25-0. I think I even hit the 50 goal mark a couple of times. :D Realistic? No. Fun? Definitely. :lol:

You can still do that with NHL '07. I win every game with a score of around 40-2 (of course, I refuse to go up to the most difficult level, where this wouldn't be possible). I always trade away the top players as well, to obtain former Sioux players on my team.

You can still do that with NHL '07. I win every game with a score of around 40-2 (of course, I refuse to go up to the most difficult level, where this wouldn't be possible). I always trade away the top players as well, to obtain former Sioux players on my team.

I've never played NHL 07, but I own 06. Definitely too easy...I can even beat the computer on the hardest level like 20-5 playing 5 minute periods. It's really hard to stop them at times, but I am amazing at scoring goals, lol. I've only been beaten 3 times playing against someone....each time I was Japan (worst team in the game) agains North America (best team in the game)...all 3 games by one goal, 2 of the games were OT. If I get an NHL team at least, I can't be beaten.

I've never played NHL 07, but I own 06. Definitely too easy...I can even beat the computer on the hardest level like 20-5 playing 5 minute periods. It's really hard to stop them at times, but I am amazing at scoring goals, lol. I've only been beaten 3 times playing against someone....each time I was Japan (worst team in the game) agains North America (best team in the game)...all 3 games by one goal, 2 of the games were OT. If I get an NHL team at least, I can't be beaten.

get 2k7 online for ps2 and ill give you a whoopin :lol: