SiouxSports.com Forum

A little help

SiouxForever

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have this tattoo even when I'm old, unattractive and wrinkled.

or "i only live once and why not step out of the box and do something different and fun" ;)

just get the logo unless you went to UND maybe put your graduating year under it in some form, what logo? the new one? have fun!!

tattoos are a interesting thing, many people just get them for fun which is cool with me, many people get them to be like others, whatever and many many people get them because they mean something which is very cool, to each its own!!

or "i only live once and why not step out of the box and do something different and fun" ;)

just get the logo unless you went to UND maybe put your graduating year under it in some form, what logo are you getting and where?

I am getting that laser sioux head picture of the sioux logo, its a wallpaper somewhere on the internet. I am getting silhouette of the logo in a black outline. I am getting the logo between my shoulder blades. The tattoo symbolizes my appreciation for UND, and mostly the logo itself. I love the logo regardless if it's politically correct or not. Long live the name and logo!

I am getting that laser sioux head picture of the sioux logo, its a wallpaper somewhere on the internet. I am getting silhouette of the logo in a black outline. I am getting the logo between my shoulder blades. The tattoo symbolizes my appreciation for UND, and mostly the logo itself. I love the logo regardless if it's politically correct or not. Long live the name and logo!

hell yeah, post a pic when you get it all healed and looking good!!

I am getting a sioux tattoo tomorrow and am wondering about a cool quote describing the sioux. Any of you fans have some interesting quotes that might be cool to go along with my outline of the logo on my back?

OK, How about "I am hostile and abusive."

I am getting a sioux tattoo tomorrow and am wondering about a cool quote describing the sioux. Any of you fans have some interesting quotes that might be cool to go along with my outline of the logo on my back?

I have always really liked Jordan Parises Quote:

"Hard work beats skill, if skill doesn't work hard"

more importantly go with something you want or come up with for sure if you get anything written, not what others come up with!!

more importantly go with something you want or come up with for sure if you get anything written, not what others come up with!!

I think he's looking for something along the lines of a quote of some sort...not just a saying someone came up with.

Fight on Sioux.

we're all for you

We're thousands of strong and loyal souls

We know you'll win every game you're in

No matter how distant the goals

As we go, we'll show each foe that

We're the toughest team between the poles

We're rough and tough it's true

But we're sportsmen through and through

We're the fighting Sioux from North Dakota U

you can make this fit, really, just have it written around the outline of the logo around and around ;)

Have the logo tatooed on your buttocks and have them write, "Hostile and Abusive my ass!"

"I got a cool tattoo but insisted on putting words with it anyway."

Everybody, I got it!, I will have this tattoo done by 2:00 P.M tomorrow, I have the quote! I will put up pictures right away even if it looks like s&!t right away. I am looking forward to seeing what you sioux fans think of it tomorrow.

Everybody, I got it!, I will have this tattoo done by 2:00 P.M tomorrow, I have the quote! I will put up pictures right away even if it looks like s&!t right away. I am looking forward to seeing what you sioux fans think of it tomorrow.

the suspense is killing me.

Fighting Sioux Forever

I think that one is the best. First getting a tatoo isn't all that fun I thought it hurt like a son of a gun. Also when you get your tatoo, its going to itch a bit until the ink sinks into your skin. Don't worry It's goes away...