SiouxSports.com Forum

A little help

SiouxForever

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry I work out a lot, I forget to mention that I got this tattoo as motivation to always stay in shape. "You are what you eat"

Hey, don't apologize for looking good!!! I don't mind at all! Looking that is.... I may be old but I'm not dead!! ;)

Here it is everybody. The link works: http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x49/SiouxForever_2007/

This was my first tattoo of any sort. The pain wasn't to bad at all, I would take a lot more pain any day for that sweet Sioux logo!

You paid the school the royalties right? I mean before you had it put on.

Otherwise they can make you take it off.

Sioux-cia, I was thinkin the same thing! :(

So SiouxForever, how old are you, got a gf? Haha jk jk, I LOVE the tattoo!! I'm thinking of getting one on my birthday in a couple weeks, no idea what or where though lol

Next time on Ordinary Joe... ;):D

Next time on Ordinary Joe... ;):D

Oh geez lol.... I already have one tattoo (a non-Sioux one) that I got on my birthday a couple of years ago. My mom's exact words when she saw it was "That'll look great in a wedding dress" (being sarcastic lol) I've been thinking ever since then of what and where I want my next one, I figured my 21st birthday would be a good time for another one. But it's comin up soon, and I still don't know what I want, where I want it, or where I'm gunna go to get it! I was thinking Chinese symbols again maybe, and I've always wanted a Sioux one the last couple years, so I guess we'll see....

Oh geez lol.... I already have one tattoo (a non-Sioux one) that I got on my birthday a couple of years ago. My mom's exact words when she saw it was "That'll look great in a wedding dress" (being sarcastic lol) I've been thinking ever since then of what and where I want my next one, I figured my 21st birthday would be a good time for another one. But it's comin up soon, and I still don't know what I want, where I want it, or where I'm gunna go to get it! I was thinking Chinese symbols again maybe, and I've always wanted a Sioux one the last couple years, so I guess we'll see....

I don't think having a tattoo will matter if your wedding is going to look anything like this. :D

http://www.choponthelake.com/blog_pics/coonass_wedding/

Sioux-cia, I was thinkin the same thing! :lol:

So SiouxForever, how old are you, got a gf? Haha jk jk, I LOVE the tattoo!! I'm thinking of getting one on my birthday in a couple weeks, no idea what or where though lol

I'll be a junior in College next year, I got this tattoo for my time spent at the University of North Dakota, I am transferring to the University of Nevada Las Vegas, (UNLV), Don't be pissed Sioux fans, I will be back for the Sioux/Gopher series in Grand Forks, as well as the series in Minneapolis, also I will see every game I can over Christmas vacation. Fighting Sioux through and through just can't take any more winters and walking to class, time for a change! I will be wearing my Sioux hoddie and t-shirts all over the campus next year, you can count on that!

I'll be a junior in College next year, I got this tattoo for my time spent at the University of North Dakota, I am transferring to the University of Nevada Las Vegas, (UNLV), Don't be pissed Sioux fans, I will be back for the Sioux/Gopher series in Grand Forks, as well as the series in Minneapolis, also I will see every game I can over Christmas vacation. Fighting Sioux through and through just can't take any more winters and walking to class, time for a change! I will be wearing my Sioux hoddie and t-shirts all over the campus next year, you can count on that!

there wont be much sioux hoodie wearing my friend in sin city, just as hot as this hell hole i live in :( in december through february you can in the mornings and at night though for sure as its a bit nippily, and yes im am a az wussy as your blood thins right when you move here for all you haters. but that doesnt mean i cant take a little REAL winter when im back to see the sioux whoop the piss ass yellow rodents from the university of minnesota twin cites :D

Well you will have to give us an update on your winnings. :(

I think the theme to that wedding was "Just Shoot Me Already" Or perhaps this is the REAL "Shotgun Wedding"

:lol:

I would assme that is a LA wedding. I got that email from a freind of mine that lives in New Orleans. I have to admire them actually... :(

All they need is a Lab for a ring bearer.

Oh lucky, you got outta here haha! I was actually planning on applying at UNLV when I was looking at colleges, craziness... Hope you have fun, and show off that Sioux pride :lol:

Oh lucky, you got outta here haha! I was actually planning on applying at UNLV when I was looking at colleges, craziness... Hope you have fun, and show off that Sioux pride :lol:

I don't know if a person could get much done, I would be feeding one armed bandits all the time. My brother in law went to graduate school there and got a degree in counseling and did some marriage counseling for some extra money. I thought that was a scream marriage counseling in a city where you can get married through a drive through window.