SiouxSports.com Forum

A little help

SiouxForever

I think that one is the best. First getting a tatoo isn't all that fun I thought it hurt like a son of a gun. Also when you get your tatoo, its going to itch a bit until the ink sinks into your skin. Don't worry It's goes away...

Goon I am using that Fighting Sioux Forever, but I am adding a little something else, you guys are going to love it. As far as the pain on the tattoo, so be it, Once the thing heels up I don't think I will care how bad it'll hurt while getting it, cause I think it'll be that sweet. Last thing, sometimes you have to give a little for my desired appreciation for UND and that logo, I'd get the tattoo with a sunburn, but lucky for me I didn't get my back sunburnt this weekend at the lake...........thank God!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goon I am using that Fighting Sioux Forever, but I am adding a little something else, you guys are going to love it. As far as the pain on the tattoo, so be it, Once the thing heels up I don't think I will care how bad it'll hurt while getting it, cause I think it'll be that sweet. Last thing, sometimes you have to give a little for my desired appreciation for UND and that logo, I'd get the tattoo with a sunburn, but lucky for me I didn't get my back sunburnt this weekend at the lake...........thank God!

You should post a picture of it on Siouxsports.com

How do you add an image to this website, AZ Sioux?

You need a server from which to link it, can be your own isp web space if you upload it there, or another site that allows photo sharing (for instance, photobucket), or, you can talk the admin here into uploading for you.

sioux4evrtattoo.jpg

OK, i out it up on my website, the pic didnt come up to clear bigger so thats why this pic is so small,

ok, if you have a sioux tattoo and i know there are a few more out there PM me then email me pics of them and i will put them in my photo section for a while to see whats out there!!

sioux4evrtattoo.jpg

OK, i out it up on my website, the pic didnt come up to clear bigger so thats why this pic is so small,

ok, if you have a sioux tattoo and i know there are a few more out there PM me then email me pics of them and i will put them in my photo section for a while to see whats out there!!

What do you think AZ Sioux?

I got the work done in Fargo, I would never get a tattoo in Grand Forks, or East Grand Forks. I am sure the tattoo parlors in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks do a very good job, but I've heard a few things here and there. I got in at 46and2tattoo in Fargo. The artist name was Stephanie, has 13 plus years of experience, used to work at Addictions in Fargo as well, have only heard good things about her. She was a very nice little and takes her work very seriously. She likes to do a lot of tribal tattoos. Very clean place as well. I think she did an amazing job, she forget to take a picture of the tattoo, and said "make sure you send me a image of that tattoo" everyone in the shop thought it rocks. I told her I would send her an image of the tattoo as long as nobody steals my idea lol!