SiouxSports.com Forum

duncan invited to blues training camp

Csonked Out

i heard of this a month back......hes worthy of camps now so thats great..no worries as many kids go to these camps that are really young and also great undrafted free agents. st louis is smart to do this as they could be a front runner to get dunca after this next season and keep the DO together :lol: maybe chicago will battle with them having toews :D good for ryan!

Can he go to more than one camp or are they all at the same time? I can't believe he hasn't gotten more offers.

they are mostly at the same time in july i believe. he got many offers to sign in the pros after the season, im sure st louis may have jumped first to invite him so maybe thats why hes going to that camp

They only game Duncan will have played in St. Louis for awhile will be the Frozen Four...

until next april, dont know if he is a NHL player but he for sure will get his shot which will be fun to watch..until then, #8 it is!!

I wouldn't worry about it, they are just going to the developmental camp.

Blues fans have a case of wishful thinking this off season.

Hey... can you blame us for wanting to see TJ Oshie in a Blues jersey this October? :lol:

Im kinda worried for ya goon. Dean's utter obsession for you has gotten a little scary.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, he ads nothing to the conversation and seems a little obsessed with me.

:lol:;)

Blues fans have a case of wishful thinking this off season.

So would you after the last couple of seasons....... :ohmy:

If you haven't already noticed, the Blues organization is really big on WCHA players. Oshie, Johnson and Backes are a prime examples.......Plus, Ben Bishop (G, Maine) is waiting in the wings as well...

From what I've heard around town, this trend has been driven by Al MacInnis joining the front office of the Blues. It seems that Al has really been impressed with college player development both on an off the ice, and it seems that Davidson and Murray agree. (It also doesn't hurt that Andy's kid played @ SSM and for the Sioux as well).

Hey, if they keep this up, we might even get back to the playoffs!!!!

So would you after the last couple of seasons....... :ohmy:

If you haven't already noticed, the Blues organization is really big on WCHA players. Oshie, Johnson and Backes are a prime examples.......Plus, Ben Bishop (G, Maine) is waiting in the wings as well...

From what I've heard around town, this trend has been driven by Al MacInnis joining the front office of the Blues. It seems that Al has really been impressed with college player development both on an off the ice, and it seems that Davidson and Murray agree. (It also doesn't hurt that Andy's kid played @ SSM and for the Sioux as well).

Hey, if they keep this up, we might even get back to the playoffs!!!!

yes, you will in 2010. cause I vote that Osh and Duncs stay until after their senior years. or 2009 if you want them right after they win a ninth national championship ;)

yes, you will in 2010. cause I vote that Osh and Duncs stay until after their senior years. or 2009 if you want them right after they win a ninth national championship ;)

That almost sounds like a Parise prediction ;)