SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie Watch?

Sioux

What is he a D Cup now? :) I wondered what that stuff actually did to guys, because it certainly didn't grow hair.

Oh it grows hair, it's just that most of it is in your ears and on your back. By the way, for those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting NDH, you surely know that he did not use the Helsinki Formula. Rather, he utilized the Cleansinki Formula. He woke up, combed his hair, and then cleaned the sinki.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it grows hair, it's just that most of it is in your ears and on your back. By the way, for those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting NDH, you surely know that he did not use the Helsinki Formula. Rather, he utilized the Cleansinki Formula. He woke up, combed his hair, and then cleaned the sinki.

I see another throw down in some dark Grand Forks alley coming out of this. How about the one behind my house? ;) I'll referee.

What is the Helsinki formula?

Miracle cure for baldness out of Poland introduced back during the Cold War. The "Source" used to import the stuff back in the early 80's. He'd use it on his own dome, refill the bottles with river water, and then resell it to desperate bald guys at a substantial mark up.

OK, gotcha...

Actually, you'd have to ask all of the hairless twits on this board who wasted large sums of money on this "product" back in the days of their youth, all in a desperate reach to avoid the agony of catching glimpses of themselves in the mirror just prior to their going out courting for the evening.

Actually, you'd have to ask all of the hairless twits on this board who wasted large sums of money on this "product" back in the days of their youth, all in a desperate reach to avoid the agony of catching glimpses of themselves in the mirror just prior to their going out courting for the evening.

A good reason to avoid mirrors, you feel much younger without them :)

I think he did. :)

You never could stand the reality that I have more hair than you do. While you were dribbling your dough down your leg on the Helsinki Formula, I was investing

in Dead Sea Mud for all of my scalp needs. I could never figure out why my plain brown boxes always arrived from some post office box in Kentucky, not from the Middle East.

Ah, yes. The dog days of summer on a hockey board.

Remind me again what 7>4 means?

You never could stand the reality that I have more hair than you do. While you were dribbling your dough down your leg on the Helsinki Formula, I was investing

in Dead Sea Mud for all of my scalp needs. I could never figure out why my plain brown boxes always arrived from some post office box in Kentucky, not from the Middle East.

it means that 7 is greater than 4 ;)

Miracle cure for baldness out of Poland introduced back during the Cold War. The "Source" used to import the stuff back in the early 80's. He'd use it on his own dome, refill the bottles with river water, and then resell it to desperate bald guys at a substantial mark up.

I have told 7>4 many times 1 part of my formula was the Helsinki (bootleged not the crap sold here in the states) step 2 was to rub whiped eggwhites into your scalp after smapooing. My secret and this is key PRELL SHAMPOO that stuff is magic! I don't think this will help NDH or 7>4 it is to late for you guys. It could help some of our younger freinds, that still have hair to run there fingers thru (like ME) :)

NDH, I have the hook-up for you on dead sea mud.

God. I don't freaking post for over two months, and THIS is the thread I read?:)

T.J. Oshie: 'Pact' mentality keeps Blues prospect in college

So as the Blues continue their rebuilding project next season, Oshie will be back in a college uniform. He made a pact with three UND teammates to stay in school and help the Fighting Sioux win an NCAA championship.

Taylor Chorney (Edmonton's second-round pick in 2005), Joel Finley (Washington's first-round pick in 2005) and Ryan Duncan (an undrafted player who won the Hobey Baker Award last year) were part of the deal.

"It was a family situation, and I didn't want to leave that,"

I have told 7>4 many times 1 part of my formula was the Helsinki (bootleged not the crap sold here in the states) step 2 was to rub whiped eggwhites into your scalp after smapooing. My secret and this is key PRELL SHAMPOO that stuff is magic! I don't think this will help NDH or 7>4 it is to late for you guys. It could help some of our younger freinds, that still have hair to run there fingers thru (like ME) :)

The way a bald friend of mine explained it to me is: "You only have so many hormones in your body. If you want to use yours to grow hair, that is fine. Me, I choose to use my hormones in other ways!" ;)

The way a bald friend of mine explained it to me is: "You only have so many hormones in your body. If you want to use yours to grow hair, that is fine. Me, I choose to use my hormones in other ways!" ;)

like to make horsmone? oops typo :)

God, this sounds eerily similar to the Parise prediction............

yeah, lets see, a 1st round draft pick who has the dough waiting for him VS a undrafted goalie whos stock would have never been so high who had to sign to get that contract before someone else took it..........hmmmmmm............. :)