SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley To Return!

farce poobah

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think that they all left because Eades told me that one of them always has to be in GF when I was talking to him about them appearing at an event.

Hmmm.....one of them must have bailed out then Friday morning. :D

Hmmm.....one of them must have bailed out then Friday morning. :D

i don't know, I just know that Eades told me that one of them had to be here and that they were getting ready to leave and that was on wednesday. I am sure that Finley let them know though. Who knows, maybe Hak is doing the happy dance in Naples.

Hattens 4th of July was and is the best, IMHO.

No way. No lake. :)

The best part of Hatton will always be the super-short right field porch:

A breaking pitch away, swing inside-out, and she's slicing, slicing, gone. Then again, standing on the wrong side of the dish later in the game and gettin' 'round on a fastball and tuggin' it out was fun too. :D

Shoot, I like that. Didn't know Finley had a web page, but then again if Aneta does... Glad to see the Lounge and Rumors were listed in the buisness section.

That's really funny they are like really small. Nice town though.

Great news. Smaby and Greene made huge leaps in their game between their sophmore and junior years, and the same could happen for Big Joe.

But what is this about Kaip and LaPoint bashing? :) Why do you make up these little sh!tstorms? :D

I didn't make it up.

Kaip: Early in the year Kaip appeared on the "low respect list" and was deemed unfit to get the minutes he was getting. Didn't make that up.

LaPoint: No one is bashing him...yet. You see, he's of the same mold as Brian Lee. Not as physical of a defenseman as others of LaPoint's size. He's good on the PP and has a great shot and outlet pass. This guy is a less hyped Brian Lee. It is GOING to happen. I guarantee it. It is just a matter of time.

No way. No lake. ;)

The best part of Hatton will always be the super-short right field porch:

A breaking pitch away, swing inside-out, and she's slicing, slicing, gone. Then again, standing on the wrong side of the dish later in the game and gettin' 'round on a fastball and tuggin' it out was fun too. ;)

Hatton always had a great baseball program. remember mike johnson? standing in the box as an 8th grader for Larimore trying to hit his 90 mph fastball.... Happy to make contact and fly out to the right fielder. :) we beat up on them later as we got older. Thompson sucked too, eh, Frittle? :D

He was the one player I was hoping would leave. I guess we get to look forward to his stupid, untimely penalties again.

Let's see.....6'7" physical defenseman, 1st round draft choice, good student, teammates like him, coaches love him, moves the puck well, best plus/minus on the team as a soph, plays on the penalty kill, great slapper, every Gopher fan hates him, one Sioux fan doesn't like him. Yep, sounds like a good one to get rid of as soon as we can. :D

Let's see.....6'7" physical defenseman, 1st round draft choice, good student, teammates like him, coaches love him, moves the puck well, best plus/minus on the team as a soph, plays on the penalty kill, great slapper, every Gopher fan hates him, one Sioux fan doesn't like him. Yep, sounds like a good one to get rid of as soon as we can. :D

sounds like Joe got screwed by not being named 1st team all-american. :) Here's to hoping Joe is THE force of the north next year.

Kaip: Early in the year Kaip appeared on the "low respect list" and was deemed unfit to get the minutes he was getting. Didn't make that up.

If I remember right that was lives-to-pay-withhimselves. He was the one that was listing players that he respects and not.

:D