SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley To Return!

farce poobah

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news about big joe, did anyone hear TJ oshie and Matt Watkins on the big dogs radio show this morning about 10 minutes ago... They were just on there answering goofy questions the big dogs tried to get oshie to say warroad is not the hockey captial, grand forks is.... just basic morning show questions... The team has an event sunday at the Hyslop involving kids at 1-3 thats all the details i got out of it other than there will be some prizes and such...

More info...to continue with the 'has nothing to do with this thread' :D

April 29 1-3 PM

Hyslop sports center (Main area/Multi purpose gym)

Kindergarten through middle school (must be supervised)

Short program by the mens hockey team, followed by autographs.

Activities: ball hockey, hockey target shooting, 3-legged race, tug-o-war, relat race, magician, inflatable obsticle course, music and more...

Maybe right now.

However, if Lee stays, then these "fans" have Kozek, Kaip, Finley, Lee, and LaPoint to bash all year. Maybe they can find room to bash other players based upon statistical and respect-based "problems."

Great to see Big Joe back.

Great news. Smaby and Greene made huge leaps in their game between their sophmore and junior years, and the same could happen for Big Joe.

But what is this about Kaip and LaPoint bashing? :) Why do you make up these little sh!tstorms? :D

More info...to continue with the 'has nothing to do with this thread' :D

April 29 1-3 PM

Hyslop sports center (Main area/Multi purpose gym)

Kindergarten through middle school (must be supervised)

Short program by the mens hockey team, followed by autographs.

Activities: ball hockey, hockey target shooting, 3-legged race, tug-o-war, relat race, magician, inflatable obsticle course, music and more...

I didn't start a new thread becuase it's hard to say what is worthy on here and either way i feel there would have been some shaky feedback so why not just throw it in the finley thread at least it will get read..

I didn't start a new thread becuase it's hard to say what is worthy on here and either way i feel there would have been some shaky feedback so why not just throw it in the finley thread at least it will get read..

I agree with you greenwinger. Notice the :) in my post.

However, if Lee stays, then these "fans" have Kozek, Kaip, Finley, Lee, and LaPoint to bash all year. Maybe they can find room to bash other players based upon statistical and respect-based "problems."

After a great deal of thought, and much self-analysis, I've decided to offer myself as the designated whipping boy for the coming hockey season. Rather than beat up on the above-mentioned players, please turn your criticism, hatred and vitriol on mikejm. In fact, rather than waiting 'til October, you may feel free to begin immediately.

I realize that at my age I don't have the physical strength or endurance to carry the team to #8 like my bro Triouxper. This is my way to help as I can.

After a great deal of thought, and much self-analysis, I've decided to offer myself as the designated whipping boy for the coming hockey season. Rather than beat up on the above-mentioned players, please turn your criticism, hatred and vitriol on mikejm. In fact, rather than waiting 'til October, you may feel free to begin immediately.

I realize that at my age I don't have the physical strength or endurance to carry the team to #8 like my bro Triouxper. This is my way to help as I can.

It's about F$*#ING time, you stepped up. I am so sick of your half a$$ed posting 50% of the time. What you think because of your draft position you should get a free pass? You are such a disappointment. We would be a better team with out you. I wish you would just go pro. I'm sick of you losing games for us.

:D

How's that? :)

Don't underestimate yourself, a little hard work and you can accomplish alot. You need to get on my training program, starting ASAP. Meet me at the Moon for wings and beer till you puke, then were going to eat and drink more, the time is now mikejm.

It's about F$*#ING time, you stepped up. I am so sick of your half a$$ed posting 50% of the time. What you think because of your draft position you should get a free pass? You are such a disappointment. We would be a better team with out you. I wish you would just go pro. I'm sick of you losing games for us.

How's that? :)

Good start.

Don't underestimate yourself, a little hard work and you can accomplish alot. You need to get on my training program, starting ASAP. Meet me at the Moon for wings and beer till you puke, then were going to eat and drink more, the time is now mikejm.

Been there; done that; bought a t-shirt. :D

Great news. Smaby and Greene made huge leaps in their game between their sophmore and junior years, and the same could happen for Big Joe.

But what is this about Kaip and LaPoint bashing? :) Why do you make up these little sh!tstorms? :D

Totally agree. It needs to stop.

I am yet to understand some of the negative feedback some people give on here... if u can't handle our players and don't like their addition to the team, then why even be a member of this website its a waste of your time.. Every single player is an asset to our team in some way or another... Maybe i can talk to hakstol and have him send certain people the times and schedule for walk on players then you can try out for the team...

mikejm, just reading your post.....Bette Midler songs start playing in my head.

...Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings...

You need to get a new soundtrack dagies.

He was the one player I was hoping would leave. I guess we get to look forward to his stupid, untimely penalties again.

The funny thing is that you will spend the rest of your life working at Big Boy on the east end of Main ave in Bismarck, making hot-n-tot's and pizza burger's flying style, while Big Joe will be in the NHL making millions of $$$$$. All to play the game we know and love. :D

He was the one player I was hoping would leave. I guess we get to look forward to his stupid, untimely penalties again.

If they are actually penalties... See Frozen Four... I am psyched that we are getting our #1 +/- player back. He is an absolute shut down positional defender and money on the PK also towards the end of the year I really liked his aggressiveness on the the offensive end. We are very lucky to have him for another year!

If they are actually penalties... See Frozen Four... I am psyched that we are getting our #1 +/- player back. He is an absolute shut down positional defender and money on the PK also towards the end of the year I really liked his aggressiveness on the the offensive end. We are very lucky to have him for another year!

ditto

You need to get a new soundtrack dagies.

Yeah. Something like this...

Every man ought to be a macho macho man,

To live a life of freedom, machos make a stand,

Have their own life style and ideals,

Possess the strength and confidence, life's a steal,

You can best believe that he's a macho man

He's a special person in anybody's land.

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!

Macho, macho man (macho man)

I've got to be, a macho man

Macho, macho man

I've got to be a macho! (dig the hair on my chest)