SiouxSports.com Forum

Minor In Consumption

proudsioux

http://www.fightunderagedrinking.org/state...NorthDakota.pdf

Consumption of Alcohol by Persons Under 21

Currently, 36 states and the District of Columbia have specific laws in place prohibiting the consumption of alcohol by individuals under

21 years of age. In North Dakota, an exception is allowed for religious purposes. A violation of this law is a class B misdemeanor

punishable by a fine of up to $1,000 and/or up to 30 days imprisonment and the court may refer the offender to addiction assessment

and treatment. There are no graduated penalties for repeat offenses. There is no indication in the law that a diversion program is

available for offenders.

oh, found out he was drking hamms too, what a wreck...we shoudl get his taste buds straight.

He was drinking Hamm's, have you and your family considered disowning him. What a disgrace. I would be ashamed and consider moving if I was you!

oh, found out he was drking hamms too, what a wreck...we shoudl get his taste buds straight.

The last time I had Hamm's "beer" was when I was at UND. We started drinking early on a Friday before a gophers game, went to Wilkerson for some "seafood splatter", and I left about a 10 foot long trail of Hamms and Wilkerson in the snow behind Chester Fritz Library. Didn't even break stride. :)

/good times :D:silly:

The last time I had Hamm's "beer" was when I was at UND. We started drinking early on a Friday before a gophers game, went to Wilkerson for some "seafood splatter", and I left about a 10 foot long trail of Hamms and Wilkerson in the snow behind Chester Fritz Library. Didn't even break stride. :)

Thanks for sharing Scott. Please don't post the pictures.

BTW.....you Law Students always drank that expensive stuff. In my day, we couldn't afford the high priced Hamm's, we had to walk two miles (up-hill both ways in a blinding snow storm) to Happy Harry's on South Washington to get our Phifers. I believe it was about a buck and a half a case. :-)

Yikes, Hamms do they even brew that type of beer anymore? Strohs beer used to be really popular back when I was in High School.

I don't even know if I could drink that stuff anymore. The things we did when were young.