SiouxSports.com Forum

Black Nike Swift jerseys

PCM

The black Nike Swift uniforms  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Sioux wear them during the Frozen Four?

• Yes because we win with them
    • Yes because they look good
    • No because I don't like how they look
    • No because it doesn't matter what the team wears
    • I don't care one way or the other

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm writing a feature for USCHO about the black Nike Swift uniforms and I'd like some input from Sioux fans on what you think of them. If you want to leave written comments supporting your vote, I'll consider using them, too.

Quoting Crash (Kevin Costner) Davis from "Bull Durham": "Always respect a streak!"

Having said that, I do not like the new black sweaters. Don't like the numbers, and don't like the smaller front crest insignia.

This same person should write an article about how well Cory Schneider is playing...

I've never written an article about Cory Schneider and he's given up 11 goals the last two times the Sioux have played against him. Why would you want to mess with that? :silly:

Thinks someone just may be taking themselves a little bit to seriously :silly:

As previously stated, I thought the comment was a joke, but I know from experience that people sometimes take such things seriously. Even if it wasn't serious to you, it was to me.

I'm really sorry if I offended you PCM. :silly:

It has nothing to do with being offended. I simply don't want anyone to think that I clear my USCHO articles through UND because it doesn't happen. You'd be amazed at how many people think it does.

So PCM is the hockey team going adopt all of their Jersey's into the same style next seaso? I think the new jersey's rock and I am sure the school would love it because they can make new money off selling the new jerseys.

Quoting Crash (Kevin Costner) Davis from "Bull Durham": "Always respect a streak!"

Having said that, I do not like the new black sweaters. Don't like the numbers, and don't like the smaller front crest insignia.

"never f@(k with a streak" is the quote when he's talking to nuke laloosh!!

Crash Davis: I told him that a player on a streak has to respect the streak.

Annie Savoy: Oh fine.

Crash Davis: You know why? Because they don't - -they don't happen very often.

Annie Savoy: Right.

Crash Davis: If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you ARE! And you should know that!

is what he says to annie when she flips on crash cuz nuke won't sleep with her til he loses again

It has nothing to do with being offended. I simply don't want anyone to think that I clear my USCHO articles through UND because it doesn't happen. You'd be amazed at how many people think it does.

PCM, do you write articles for games you don't attend? Sid does so I think it would be o.k. for you to do it. :D

I like the concept look of the new jersey's. Of course I think they need to be made unique once they are officially adopted as our regular jersey's. Black is always a great color, especially for it's intimidation factor.

I do believe it does make it more difficult to grab/hold players wearing these "slim fit" jersey's, thus giving our talented forwards an easier time in getting around the rink without the added obstruction.

I've never written an article about Cory Schneider and he's given up 11 goals the last two times the Sioux have played against him. Why would you want to mess with that? :silly:

I am hoping that is in the back of his mind as he plays UND on Thursday.

The Black's because they win in them and the black and green look great together. But I will add that I truely miss the kelly green helmets and breezers with the white home sweaters. More than a few teams have black helmets but the but the Sioux green helmet really stood out with the home whites.

DG

The Black's because they win in them and the black and green look great together. But I will add that I truely miss the kelly green helmets and breezers with the white home sweaters. More than a few teams have black helmets but the but the Sioux green helmet really stood out with the home whites.

DG

I am with you ! It would improve our home ice in the new Ralph if we went back to the green helmets and breezers at home like in the old Ralph !

( ok ok the different atmosphere has something to do with it too ) :silly:

Bring back what worked in the old Ralph ! ................ oh and bring back an 8th National Championship on Saturday Night! :D