SiouxSports.com Forum

What Superstitions do you have?

Big A HG

Does he have his own season ticket? :D

AND is he going to St. Louie?!?

No season tickets, thought about bringing him as a hearing dog but he gets too excited around groups of people.

No I am working, and I am also broke. :sad:???

I have 2:

1) For home games I HAVE to eat two hotdogs and have a bottled coke during warmups, If I deviate from this in any way the Sioux lose.....So when people ask about my weight gain, it's because I'm taking one for the team.

2) Everytime the Sioux score I do a triple windmill punch screaming out goal at the end of each punch. This is for home games, away games, and taped games (unless I have already seen the game). I kinda stole this from T.J. Oshie except he usually only does a single windmill punch.

I've only been able to see about 4 Sioux games on tv at all this year and I'm always wearing my Sioux Crew shirt and my Sioux jersey. I"m really mad that I can't wear it to work on Thursday. I think I'll bring it with and keep it under my desk.

I got a new Hat for xmas & have worn it every game since & the Tall Creamy Dark at home games has helped us too :D I have a whole case of IMGP1272.jpgready for the next two games

Amen...Creamy Dark. But strangely, this doesn't seem to work when I'm not there in person... ??? When I can't be there, I reach for Mich Golden Light

I get a little something special from the wife before any must win games. It's been working pretty good lately. But I don't know about this week, as she will be in St. Louis and I will be in GF with the kids...... ???:D

A new one just for this weekend:

Before the Final Five Youngblood was playing in the car for the kids in back (ok these "kids" were in their 40s and 50s). We then proceeded to kick St. Cloud. I was driving.

So the afternoon before we played the Gophers in the regionals I made it a must to watch Youngblood. We won. I'll be watching Youngblood before we leave to St. Louis. I figure that means a win against BC. But then what the heck do I do on Saturday without Youngbood to watch? I may need to find a copy somewhere and then someplace to watch it again.

You know Rob Lowe really hasn't aged since that movie :D

I wear a signed, game worn, Jim Archibald jersey to EVERY game. I bring a white (new logo) Sioux jersey along on road trips and wear it during the day but "Archie" goes on for game time. He hasn't missed a game with me for years!! I know I shouldn't wear it, but I just have to.

I get a little something special from the wife before any must win games. It's been working pretty good lately. But I don't know about this week, as she will be in St. Louis and I will be in GF with the kids...... :D:silly:

buy her something special before she leaves, and wrapped them up. make her promise to not open them until the right time. problem solved. :D

buy her something special before she leaves, and wrapped them up. make her promise to not open them until the right time. problem solved. :D

Ummmmmm, I don't think the "something special" whoosh was talking about is gift-wrapped. And the distance will, um, definately be an issue.

ok, then someone needs to call grandma to watch the kids or that neighbor that owes you that favor, and what do you mean it can't be gift-wrapped? something can be.

To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress, it's easy to do, just follow these steps:

ONE: Cut a hole in a box.... :silly:

Sioux18